Impossible to delete a flick account?

I’ve tried 6 times now, to delete a Flickr account, since apparently I joined some random group that keeps sending me updates - It just doesnt work. I’ve tried deleting the yahoo account as well, to which it seems to be connected, and it just wont delete. I STILL get the updates, even though I’m told my account is deleted.

Has anyone had any experience here with this?

Thanks in advance!

eh - why the heck does discourse think this is the same as this?

I don’t have an answer, but if you are willing to delete the attached Yahoo account anyway, why not just ignore the whole thing? The Flickr account sends the notices to the Yahoo account, but if you never check it and don’t have any email apps checking it, you can be done with it.

I had an old Yahoo account that got deleted for lack of use… but the associated Flickr stuff is still online. Good luck!

If you can still access the Flickr account, can you remove yourself from the random group that is sending the updates?

Sadly no - It send to my gmail account for some reason, and even when I try to change it, the notifications STILL does so - its so wierd!

weirdly not - at least, I couldn’t find a way to do so the last time I looked, but…that was some months ago - I’ll try again.

Thanks everyone!