In-Flight Internet

Curses! I flew JAL when I went to Tokyo 2 months ago. Next time I’ll try ANA. Although I did hear that boeing was stopping its inflight internet project, which is a shame. Anything to make long flights more bearable.

True, I remember getting the PM.
Link
So enjoy it while it lasts…

I know that Lufthansa and SAS employs the system when crossing the Atlantic too. We tested it when they introduced it, but realized that a plane circling Copenhagen wasn’t the best place for it - connection would go at every “corner” of the turn. Long straight flights are best - and no Skype, sorry.

Ah, that’s too bad, as this trip is a yearly event. Boeing is the provider on this flight BTW.

This was the last image we got from from Mono:

Awesome. Comedy at the speed of Information!

motherfingsnakes

Wow, in-flight internet hyjinx on the anniversary of 9-11. That’s pretty funny. Technology is awesome!

(no, I wasn’t being sarcastic this time)

Yeah. As I’m landing at JFK on 9/11, in a few hours, thanks for the reminder. I almost forgot!

Seriously, since we had to wait all season for some TNT to open it with!

Man - I fly back and forth to Asia all the time (primarily China, Taiwan, Japan) but our airline is United. Mainly in business, but no internet that I can see. Need to bug United and see if they even have plans for it.

Of course, when they do get it I somehow have to keep my company from knowing about it (the 20 hours traveling there is about the only time I’m not expected to be checking my cell and email via computer or damned blackberry.)