In this thread we're going to cancel (or renew!) your favorite show

GODDAMMIT I WANT 13 EPISODES OF DANNY DUAL-WIELDING DRAGON PISTOLS TO BACK UP SNARKY EXPLORER WARD AND ALSO DRAGON-SWORDING COLLEEN WING UPFUCKING ALLLLL THE CRIMINALS MORE THAN I HAVE EVER WANTED ANYTHING

Pretty sure it was already too late in production for both of them to make any big changes in response to this.

I am surprised they don’t want any part of any of them.

I hope I get some quality Foggybear + Marci time in DD season 3. You really can’t get enough quality Marci time, and soon we won’t get any at all :/

Thats it for Code Black. :(

Narrator: “It didn’t.”

The Good Place gets the season 4 renewal pretty much everyone expected it to get.

Detroiters is gone, no season 3.

I’ve never heard of it. Is that guy in the picture the actor from Veep? It looks like him. He’s so good in Veep.

Yeah, in this thread I have simultaneously learned that:

1. There is a thing on TV called “Detroiters”, and
  2. That there will not be a thing on TV called “Detroiters” for very much longer.

Crap. I was hoping for ICP to make a cameo appearance. /s

Just saw an ad for the final wrap-up of Timeless, which will come out next Thursday.

Looks like this is happening next week, Dec 20. Check your DVR!

Sweet. Time to re-sub to Hulu to catch up on the rest of Season 2.

DVR is set. Glad they gave them a chance to wrap things up. More shows should be given this chance when they are abruptly cancelled, or shows should not end seasons on cliffhangers.

Comedy Central has canned Another Period.

I’m a bit sad because it’s one of my favourite comedy shows (still waiting on season 3 in the UK, WTF), but I’m also glad they’re not stretching the premise too thin.

Renewed:

Canceled:

I never ceased to be amazed by Elementary’s insistence on continuing to exist. I suppose that my life will be very so slightly less bewildering now!

Same. I guess whomever CBS has on the hook for syndication/streaming has decided that they’ve got all the episodes they want now, so the plug is pulled.

My 75-year-old parents loved Elementary and will be heartbroken to see it gone. I wonder where they’ll find another procedural drama with an abrasive-but-lovable male lead and wry-but-caring female support?

So there you go Armando: You’ll understand when you’re older.

I mean, I don’t have much room to talk. The Mentalist is my favorite police procedural by a wide margin.