In Worbital, no one can hear you giggle. Unless you're playing with voice chat.

Got it, thanks!

This looks fun.
I remember playing a game on the PC (or maybe even an Amiga) about flinging projectiles around the gravity wells of planets and suns at your enemy. It was multiplayer, very basic, and I can’t for the life of me recall the name of it.
I’m old.

Seems there was a free weekend of this, last weekend, and no one mentioned it to me. Not even Steam, lol.

Most recent update added new weapons and bug fixes and polish!

I also see the game price dropped from $20 to $13. Will keep it on my radar for the winter sale.

Thanks for the bump. Missed this at the time and it sounds fun.

Edit: Apparently there’s a demo!

LOL, pharmaceuticals faced this problem a while ago. Now it’s video games too?

Ask your doctor if Worbitol is right for you.

Worbitol is generally well tolerated, but some people experience digestive side effects when they consume too much. This can lead to gas, bloating and diarrhea.

Steam sale for $6.50 right now.

How many giggles per dollar does that come out to?

In some cases bleeding may occur from every orifice, followed by convulsion and death. Talk to your doctor if you notice any signs of schizophrenia or more serious mental disorder. Do not use Worbital if you commonly eat food.

Arise!

So I played this a while back and really enjoyed it, especially against friends. But I wanted to just address this comment:

I tried both and didn’t get on with the mouse and keyboard controls. The problem I had with the keyboard was your planet segments being mapped to 1-9 which has always felt cumbersome to me in the heat of battle (I’m the same with first-person shooters too). On controller you just flick the thumbstick in the direction of the segment on the HUD you want to select/build/repair. Aiming is obviously easier with mouse but I was surprised how well it all works with controller too. I finished all the campaigns with it so it’s definitely solid!

How many giggles per hour of enjoyment would you say?

At least 1.21 giggles.

gigglewatts

GOG! (Giggling Out-of Gourd)