India likes Bush?

62% of Indian citizens think Bush’s second term will be positive for peace and justice in the world. The only other foreign countries over 50% are the Phillipines (and probably Israel).

I’m surprised; I’d think the whole sucking up to Pakistan thing would have hacked them off good. Anyone have any ideas on this?

Wow, it turns out we were able to buy their support by outsourcing our tech support jobs.

Clearly India is full of Evangelical rednecks.

Actually it does make alot of sense, India has had alot of muslim terrorist attacks these past few years.

That makes the complete opposite of sense, since the Bush Administration is the single biggest force in the world for promoting international terrorism.

On the “bright” side, I bet that really pisses off Bin Laden. America is truly #1!!

Who says Bush can’t succeed when he puts his mind to something?

I can’t wait till the Bush Administration catches a dozen terrorists, and they show it on TV. “Bush is fighting the War on Terror!”

When will they show the thousands of terrorists who only became terrorists BECAUSE of the Neocons?

THAT is a story waiting to be told. I bet it will be a long time before I hear it.

That makes the complete opposite of sense, since the Bush Administration is the single biggest force in the world for promoting international terrorism.

On the “bright” side, I bet that really pisses off Bin Laden. America is truly #1!!

Who says Bush can’t succeed when he puts his mind to something?

I can’t wait till the Bush Administration catches a dozen terrorists, and they show it on TV. “Bush is fighting the War on Terror!”

When will they show the thousands of terrorists who only became terrorists BECAUSE of the Neocons?

THAT is a story waiting to be told. I bet it will be a long time before I hear it.[/quote]

Yeah, I long for the days of peace and no terrorist attacks before the Bush Administration.

Well, I have to give you credit. Your arguments are improving. Pretty soon you’ll be up to 1+1=2, and from there the sky’s the limit.

A Koontz Kredit?!

QT3’s new currency.

Well, I have to give you credit. Your arguments are improving. Pretty soon you’ll be up to 1+1=2, and from there the sky’s the limit.[/quote]

This from the guy who’s logic claims that a woman can’t be raped if she can’t have children. LOL!

No, its simple terrorism creates fear and a desire for vengence from the general populus. One of the reasons Bush was reelected was due to his ability to act out on peoples fear/vengence emotions. Regardless of if they are justified.

While I agree with you that Bush’s (neocon) methods are creating more terrorists than eliminating. I can fully understand why someone would support Bush such as the Indians. Regardless of if I agree with them or not.

Hey, a funny.

Koontz Kredit.

I like it, I’ll use it.

No, its simple terrorism creates fear and a desire for vengence from the general populus. One of the reasons Bush was reelected was due to his ability to act out on peoples fear/vengence emotions. Regardless of if they are justified.[/quote]

I don’t buy that. That’s the Neocon machination-justification for post-9/11 antics of course, and its true to some extent, but I don’t think terrorism causes blindness. If you look at just the cold result… in a nation of hundreds of millions of people for a few thousand to die in a terrorist attack… frankly, its not a big deal. I mean, is Israel “terrorized”? Palestine? Britain? Iraq? Those countries have situations much more supportive of being terrorized, yet I don’t constantly hear of their fear and ongoing War on Terror. Of course there is some fear and even in Israel’s and Iraq’s case at least a kind of “War on Terror”.

What we have here in the case of Dial 911 day is a populace that turned out to be easy to manipulate. Its not accurate to say it was out of fear/vengeance, or at least not some native human fear/vengeance.

Its a combination of elements. American self-righteousness and “We can’t be touched” is part of it… the “loss of innocence” so to speak. A distinctly American flavor of retribution also.

John Kerry’s thought process behind the events, his plan, was very accurate, very rational. He understands what’s going on, at least if his words were any indication. Its too bad we’re not getting the opportunity to see that plan in action.

I can understand it as well. If you present a surface reality that favors your position and 50% of the people can’t look beyond the surface, you “win” REGARDLESS of the actual reality. A truth the Neocons understand all too well. Democracy at its finest.

George Bush: “I am tough talk. I’ve got the tough walk. I fight the War on Terror and against the Axis of Evil”.

Subjects: “Yeah!! You Go Bush!”

About the ONLY way you can actually support the Bush Administration with respect to international politics is if you yourself are a Neocon. That is, if you support the long-term goal of creating a single world government (led by if not dominated by the United States), a capitalistic and otherwise democratic world. If so, your position is “No Pain No Gain”.

Here’s something interesting: The media is excellent at showing what someone SAYS. They package someone’s prepared words. They are also excellent at showing prepared actions.

Where the mass media fails is getting behind the scenes. At showing us what is happening when the cameras are NOT rolling. You know, the 99% of the time, and the time when the meaningful things happen.

So if someone is, lets say, a “believer” in the mass media, such that they take what the mass media presents as truth, they will ALWAYS get a potentially warped perception.

Interestingly enough, there is an easy way to ensure that perception is in fact warped. To be fundamentally different when you’re on camera as when you’re off. To lie, deceive, distort, etc. The current Neocon Way.