Indiana Jones trailer

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/02/13/indiana-jones-and-the-kingdom-of-the-crystal-skull-movie-trailer-leaked-online/

Handicam footage, but good quality.

Wa-pish!

HQ trailer avaliable at 9 am.

This one stops halfway through for me (just when the rousing theme gets in gear… bastards)

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/indianajones.html?showVideo=1

HD version

Man…

I will see this as soon as it opens…

“Part Time”

Yeehaw.

“Damn… I thought that was closer.”

Ok… I’m in love again.

must… resist… having… nerdgasm!

Thanks. You’re my favourite person on the internets… for at least 15 seconds.

I will buy tickets for this way ahead of time… especially if there’s a marathon beforehand.

Fuck, I was all ready to play the “Spielberg’s lost it, Lucas is insane, this movie will suX0rs!!!” card, but damn if that doesn’t look awesome. Fuck.

Looks stupid to me.

“Behold my whip/lasso thing! Just like in the video games!”

I think its safe to say that video games copied Indiana Jones whip/lasso.

Gonna be a fun movie.

Wow…just wow.

I was hoping for a darker Indy, ala Temple of Doom (my favorite one, yeah you can throw rocks at me) but it looks awesome anyways. I was really expecting nothing of it, now I think I may be in the theatre on release day.

I know it’s my problem, but I’m going to have a hard time ignoring that transformers kid.

If Temple is darker than Raiders and Crusade - and I don’t think it’s that far off - it makes up the difference in silliness.

Fixed that for your bad taste having ass.

Trailer looks great, but I know better than to trust a great trailer these days.

I’m glad Spielberg won the argument with Lucas over whether or not to acknowledge Ford’s age. I’m a bit concerned that it won’t fit too well with the other three films. The first three are tributes to the pulp adventure genre, whereas this one seems to be a tribute to…Indiana Jones movies. Could be weird.

Still. Opening day, unquestionably.

The music itself puts little shivers up my spine, so I’m definitely looking forward to this one.

Agree 100%.

Can’t wait for this one either, but I really hope they don’t overmilk the “I’m too old for this shit” lines. We get it, he’s not as young as he used to be…

Was that the warehouse where they stored the Ark in some of those scenes?

Looks good, what little they showed. Shia Lebuf looks like a creepy pedo in that getup though.