Injustice 2 will boost your power, if you purchase it the right way

We get a new rotation for the week tonight I think. I got us about half through our 750 interactables, but alas, no go. I saw you picked up some guild points for your efforts. Well done.

20 tries on a blue event? Something seems off. Next time we are both on, let’s do party chat with share and I’ll walk through some stuff. There should definitely be some low hanging fruit on each multiverse rotation. Usually I pick at that. Although one “low hanging fruit” (Slow Death I think) was anything but as even though the difficulty was low, the modifiers made it so that I hurt myself if I did anything. Jump? Take damage. Use an ability? Take damage. Move, jump, duck, or use a special…take damage. It was frustrating as heck, but I did it by abusing strength gear (boosts standard attacks) and Scarecrow’s heroic trait (damage over time aura).

Tonight was the first time I finished off a whole planet. It was the launch event “Omega” that focuses on Darkseid for some epic gear. It actually was realatively easy minus the “One God” boss fight. Finishing a planet gives some really nice rewards as long as you are mindful of the quests (hit triangle in the planet menu). Man, when writing stuff like that, I find it hard to believe that I’m talking about a fighting game.