Injustice 2 will boost your power, if you purchase it the right way

Back in the good ol’ days of last week, pretty much anything I read, watched, or listened to about fighting games was in seemingly bizarre code speak.

I kid you not when I say I plan to go home and figure out how to transition the metered DB1 with a B3 as that is the central point of Scarecrow’s combos. And I keep missing the frame link.

[reads again what I just typed]
“What the hell is happening!”

Awesome! Enjoy. :)

(Enjoy looking up frame data to figure out what moves are + or - on block, and how that affects your combos and pressure.)

I’ve talked that way for almost 30 years! scary.

Streaming me practicing in ranked Injustice 2 for a tourney on friday.
all four links should be same content, but some people prefer different sources.

https://mixer.com/harkonis
https://www.youtube.com/user/Harkonis

So - I bought this game, and after initially losing two times in a row, throwing down the controller and uninstalling the game, I went back to it, and kinda want to play this more! I played a few sessions of single player, until I lost against superman in the prison, but now am trying out the practice mode, as prepration for MULTIVERSE, which I see as the real meat, right?

Anyways - I kinda like it, and I now how to hit someone! Only, when I play say, Wonder Woman, and I see her shield toss is <- square -> and I do this - well…nothing happens! I must be doing something wrong, but I can’t really figure it out.

So, help me please Qt3! You are my only hope! Thanks!

oh - and I’d love to be in your guild, but I have no idea how one gains levels?

Try doing more of a <–…-->square

Sure join the guild. Really anything to do helps. Right now we just need folks to do multiverses, any multiverse will do. It doesn’t have to be a guild one.

Speaking of which, there has been some really low hanging fruit today that grants diamond boxes (worth a good 2 to 4 epics) or out right epics.

Starfire looks pretty cool. I’m still waiting for a character to “grab” me in this one. I like Robin’s play, but he’s such a wank I don’t like playing him much. Still hoping I get into this game, but I fear it’s going to wind up in the “wasted 60 bucks” column. Still, perhaps one of the DLC characters will get me excited about it!

Bizarro thrown in there all mamby pamby

Hellboy!

@chaplin - I wanted to thank you again for the time you took to help me learn the game and many complexities I never would have figured out. I’ve been insanely busy, the past 2 weeks I have appointments every day as I try to get my health in order. This continues through the next few weeks leaving me very, very tired. That being said I hope to get back into the game big time as things slow down, and I’m super excited because I will finally have Starfire to play with. Maybe we’ll get Beast Boy, and then it would be awesome if we got alts of the entire cast of Teen Titans Go! that are goofy and fun.

Played some of Starfire during the free demo week for her and she I super fun! In fact, I think Starfire might just be the character that gets me to really dig into Injustice. Now I’m just debating if I want to buy her or try to hold out for a sale on the entire DLC pack.

Hellboy seems like a fun crossover addition as well. Cool to have him in there.

No problem! It was fun. I tinkered for awhile after you left and got lots of gear and felt comfortable with a few characters. I have not played it (or any games really) in the last few months. Red Hood was pretty meh, but I want to go back and check out the others. Injustice 2 got me into mechanics and super hero beat down more than any other fighter in a very long time.

Does anyone know if Scarecrow ever got a bump?

Looks like Scarecrow is unchanged.

Has there been any news on when/if this is coming to PC?

I would imagine Warner Bro. is pretty gunshy about porting things to the PC these days, after the Moral Kombat fiasco. In other words, no news yet.

Nope- given how hostile the PC crowd is towards NRS outside of Russia I’ll be surprised if they put much effort into a PC port.

Generally PC ports do about 15% of PS4 ports. SF5 and Tekken both scored around 15%.

Guilds announced

this confuses me since guilds were in the game since launch…

I also am confused, but that’s pretty normal for me.

I didn’t see anything new in that video. Presumably, they just decided to start promoting the guild features.