Inspiring, from an abortion provider

The laws are already in place, and have been enforced many times since Roe v. Wade. Believe me, they have not been “struck down as overbroad.”

Criminal law professors at top law schools have noted this as a problem. As a hint, they’re usually not raving conservatives.

I know. I got to read three of them the week before last.

What’s the problem here, exactly? It stigmatizes the unfortunate skinhead that kicks his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach? Provides cheap rhetoric for dullards the internet over? Denies us the opportunity to come up with a cool, new neologism?

Whatever problem you have with this, the solution isn’t decriminalizing fetuswhacking. Because, hey, I’m as pro-choice as can be and I have no problem with severely punishing assaults that result in causing the victim the additional trauma of a miscarriage. As a bonus, it provides a powerful disincentive against beating the shit out of prgnant women, WHICH I AM STRONGLY OPPOSED TO, SIR, AND I DON’T CARE WHO HEARS ME SAY IT.

Criminal law professors at top law schools have noted this as a problem. As a hint, they’re usually not raving conservatives.
My Criminal Law professor wrote the textbook! As a hint, he’s also not a raving conservative.

Nevermind.

I do not believe you, and I know that you do not understand the issue from a legal perspective. I understand it can be difficult to respond to an appeal to authority, but what I believe you attempted to do is disgusting, so I’m out.

I think you are lying. I’m done.

Beats me. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Really? Do you want a .pdf of my class schedule? My syllabus?

I’m done.
Damn. This felt like it had the potential to be an excellent networking opportunity.

So, it’s the pro-choice position to leave the choice to the woman. I agree! This is why I’m pro-choice. None of my fucking business, unless it’s my fetus and then I believe it’s up to me and the mother to… wiat for it… CHOOSE what to do.