Instead of a new Phantom Dust, we get Forced Showdown and I'm okay with that

Title Instead of a new Phantom Dust, we get Forced Showdown and I'm okay with that
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Games
When March 23, 2016

https://youtu.be/6PcXe8h97kA Remember when Microsoft announced they were going to publish a new Phantom Dust for the Xbox One? Yeah, that was pretty cool. Of course, it didn't happen since Microsoft has better things to do..

Read the full article

Jesus, Tom, you sure know how to get my attention. Wasn't exactly what I was expecting for "Baby's First Phantom Dust," but I have a feeling I'm going to be checking it out. Stream some more arenas so I can get an extra 20 cents off!

I am crushed this is nothing like Phantom Dust.......

Well, my contention is that it's Baby's First Phantom Dust. It is to Phantom Dust as Hearthstone is to a real CCG.

Thread necro!

BetaDwarf’s upcoming title, Minion Masters, is currently available for free when you sign up for their community newsletter (you’ll receive a Steam key on the 12th). Also, if you play on the 12th, you’ll receive a “nice reward.” Here’s their blog post, which also includes their rationale for giving it away for free until Early Access, at which point it will cost $19.99.