I am very pleased with my ISP these days. I pay for a very good 90/90 Mbit/s connection, with a direct fiber into my house. I have been very satisfied with this connection since i got it half a year ago.
A couple of days ago, I bought a new mobile phone with support for 802.11AC, and after configuring the phone to use the 5GhZ WiFi, I wanted to test the speed. I know that the speedtest apps are not exactly precise, but I was pretty amazed by a result of 200 Mbit/s downstream. I went to my PC with a cabled connection to the router and got this:
A couple of weeks ago, I ordered a fixed IP, since the 90/90 connection is good enough to host a small hobby server, that I have, until now, had hosted at a co-location hotel. It seems as if my ISP has made an error when assigning the address, deleting the limit on my download bandwidth. I hope they never detect this error :-).