Introduction and comments

Hi All,

I’m new here to the forums but have been in the industry a good 7 years. I was a former boss of Calistas and I am also keeping SirBruce’s data up to date at http://www.mmogdata.com

Just thought I would say Hi … Hi! … and I would welcome any comments or suggestions on any of the numbers on MMOGdata.com

Thanks

Phil

'ey up boss!

Any friend of SirBruce’s…

Whatever you do, don’t react to the people who are going to tee off on a “hello thread.”

Better yet, check out the handy QT3 FAQ.

Actually, Vortal is really trying to say

“does anyone know how to get hold of SirBruce? Becuase I’ve tried and I can’t seem to find him - and no one is updating his old numbers, so I thought I would”

and

“here are the numbers to hand for the MMOGs”

He’s just a bit of a retard when it comes to using forums ;)

That only links to half of the FAQ, which is split into two posts. Here’s a better link: Quarter To Three Forums - Qt3 Forums

hehehe … retard hey … thanks.
If anyone has any information on subscription numbers for www.mmogdata.com then please drop me an email.
Thanks

VTL

Well, I subscribe to WoW right now. Last year I subscribed to EQ2. The 2 years prior to that I subscribed to WoW. Back in 2000 I subscribed to UO.

Hope that helps.

Bruce used to IRC idle on sorcery.net in #lummies, #player2player and #hate. I wouldn’t suggest entering #hate casually. I haven’t seen him in over a year, but I’m not exactly paying attention to the joins and quits over there.

Check out our last thread about Bruces numbers before you ask for comments - this was shortly before Bruces banning, which should also tell you something.

And hey… welcome to QT3 … love your ellipsis.

Check out our last thread about Bruces numbers before you ask for comments - this was shortly before Bruces banning, which should also tell you something.

And hey… welcome to QT3 … love your ellipsis.

I love Hanzii’s cloning!

I just read the “What’s wrong with my hand?” thread again. Jesus Christ, I think I broke some capillaries in my head laughing. That dude was sick funny.