iOS Games Thread

Free (normally $4.99) for the first time!

Wait-what… how?! Did it turn free-to-play?

There are only two IAPs listed for the app:

• Unlock All Creature Skins for $9.99
  • Increased Skin Drop Rate for $4.99

It seems like it’s an iOS-specific promo, as well - it’s still full price on every other platform.

It seems the PC/Mac version got the same IAP, while being still priced full so… wow, thanks for the tip! I quite enjoyed the first game on PC.

Age of Rivals is out, and on sale for a ludicrous .99

Villains of the Multiverse is out for Sentinels on iOS! Go Go Go!

Edit: iOS players, do NOT update. There is a confirmed issue.

I updated T__T
But I am playing the Steam version again for some reason, so why do I complain!
The extended multiverse links are really convenient and quite awesome when you are not a master of the multiverse.

Warhammer Quest just updated to 64 bit in case anyone else had been worried about losing it.

Thanks for the heads-up. Having a lot of fun so far!

Sentinels of the Multiverse updated for me, and I just noticed this so I had to tell someone: look at Sergeant Steel and his team. Do they remind you of anyone?

There’s a problem with 2.5 making it so people can’t restore DLC. It is being worked on, but according to TA, Handelabra was telling people not to update.

They just sent out a KS update earlier today saying they fixed it and people should update now.

Yes Apple fixed the issue about 15 hours ago. No problem at all, excepting the updating of the expansion packs requires tons of free space, as usual (right now, I’d say you have to have about 4GB free to be on the safe side).

Cool, thanks. Sorry for the false alarm.

Popular solitaire boardgame Friday is now out on iOS and Android.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.brettspielwelt.freitag

I have the boardgame and its a great time waster. Have never beat it. Reports of some language issues in the app, so buyer beware. Me, I’ll wait for reviews.

I’m tempted to buy it just so I can flip it the bird as I uninstall it.

-Tom

Portrait only? Ugh.

Actually just go buy Missile Cards. Fine retro fun made by one guy.

Missile Cards by Nathan Meunier
https://appsto.re/us/Rwp9jb.i

I’ll be the bad person ruining the mood on this one.
I don’t like that game at all. It makes Fairway Solitaire feel… fair in regard. The strategy element is ultra-slim compared to the luck of the draw. And aesthetically, I prefer the groundhogs to that red and yellow pixelated murder attempt on my eyes.
I much prefer Onirim, which is infinitely better paced and overall more interesting, even with a single expansion.