iPad "Photoshop?"

What is the best “Photoshop” for the iPad? Photoshop express for the iPad has very few editing functions. I find it challenging to get good, in depth info on iPad apps that list all of their features.

Basically, I’m looking for an app that includes not only all of the photo “effects” but also clone, heal, etc. - the kind of tools that I use in Photoshop for serious editing.

Thanks.

The most full-featured editor I found is Laminar. However, it’s not the most responsive, even on an iPad3.

I own PhotoForge2, PhotoGene2, Snapseed and others but I think your expectations are a little high on this one.

I probably use snapseed the most now, but in reality I use the iPad only for temporary modifications (just to see what it would look like) and still preserve the raw photos for when I get home.

I’m pretty sure Photoforge has a heal but I don’t recall any having a square clone tool. I also bought Filterstorm.

A roundup from 2011: http://www.iosphotoapps.com/2011/07/05/best-apps-high-end-photo-editors-part-1/

Thanks for the links.

Well, the heal/clone is the major “need” that I have beyond the basics.

Uh, you say you don’t want Photoshop Express, but what about Photoshop Touch?

Yeah, the lack of retina support is a bit of a killer for that one. Picky picky, I know…

Arise from the dead!

Photoshop coming to iPad in 2019.

I am expecting it not to have support for plug-ins or actions, but is a step in the right direction for people who can’t budge off Adobe. I am using the Affinity Products on my iPad, but I know a lot of people can’t move their workflows off PS entirely.