I want to buy a pair of wireless bluetooth earbuds for my iPhone. Hoping some people here have recommendations (and sets to stay away from!)
- Battery life. I travel a lot including international flights and I really want long battery life.
- Comfort. I just do not like the feel of Apple’s earbuds in my ear - they hurt my ears and don’t fit well.
- I would very much prefer to avoid the wireless sets that have the hard plastic “necklace” that sits on your neck.
- Sound quality: doesn’t have to be studio headset quality but also don’t want them to sound like crap.
- Price - I’d prefer to not go too far over $100 - less is better of course, but if they are really good quality and last a long time I’ll pay up to around $100.