Is a re-release of GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas worthy of its own thread?

Never had an issue with that mission. Of course, I was using a controller, which makes flying the helicopters in the game easier in general (or at least that one - don’t remember if there were actual helicopters in the game). I remember it being a little fiddly, but always made it past that mission with time to spare.

Of course, I’m 20 years older now, so my feelings playing it today could be different. I do remember there being a mission in San Andreas I felt that way about - where you had to fly a toy plane and bomb some vans. But that was always a time (not enough) issue, not a control issue. But then they patched it and made it a lot easier to finish.

“We’re sorry.”

We will be adding the classic PC versions of Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas back to the Rockstar Store shortly as a bundle. Additionally, everyone who has purchased Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition for PC from the Rockstar Store through June 30, 2022, will receive these classic versions in their Rockstar Games Launcher library at no additional cost. We will update everyone as soon as these are back in the Rockstar Store.

Nothing about withdrawing all the shitty DMCA and C&D threats against GTA modders, though.

Fuck off, Rockstar.

I was playing GTA III DE on my buddy’s Xbox One yesterday and it crashed with this error:

It runs atrocious in spots. And it has some seriously ugly post processing effects going on. Rockstar has their work cut out for them if they’re going to fix this.

The game is still a blast though. I hope they do make an effort of it because I’d love to play through the trilogy again on PC with updated controls and graphics.