Is Anyone Interested in Person of Interest?

“I was an International spy Finch, I know how to play Baccarat…”

What a great line…

I enjoyed Season 1 well enough, but didn’t think the show was particularly special - but it’s really gone from strength to strength and all the characters have developed very well!

This is one of my favorites to watch over the weekend, it’s the best hero TV show on right now, and up there with some of my favorites like Quantum Leap. Well, it’s no QL, but it’s still pretty awesome.

“Your half trained attack dog, and Bear…”

The new spy chick is all kinds of awesome ( and totally hot as well ) but if she intends to go after Root, she would be smart to get all the help she can. Root is a very formidable foe… who is totally hot as well.

Awesome episode this past week, good twist on the guy who got poisoned, the Fusco investigation of his past was intense!!! And the machine is corrupted!!! :O

Yeah, this is a terrific show, and last weeks episode promises to shake things up, for sure.

They didnt pull any punches with this one did they? The Fusco story line has been very good. The road to hell is indeed paved with good intentions.

Actually, in Fusco’s case, it’s more like the road to redemption is paved with hell.

Clearly, The Machine’s problem is that it has brainlock from trying to find a working payphone in New York…

Tonight’s episode was absolute rot.

;-)

…or has North by Northwest fallen out of fashion and no one gets the reference to Thornhill?

Shaw remains the best thing of this new season. “John, this is the plan.”

Sarah Shahi’s performance in Person of Interest has inspired me to re-watch “Life,” a police drama from the late 90s. She’s amazing in that, too.

By “the late 90s” did you mean “2007-2009”?

I actually don’t rate her in Life, think she came across very badly in comparison with Damian Lewis. She’s good in this so far though!

Doh – late 00s. Damn failing brain/typo/combination thereof. Thanks for the correction.

Kedaha, I would go back and re-watch. Lewis steals the show, undoubtedly, but there are a lot of little things about Shahi’s performance that I’m noticing now that I missed the first time around.

Yeah, it’s pretty hard to compare with Damian Lewis, especially when he’s got as much to work with as he did in LIFE and you’re playing a standard cop. I thought she was pretty good though, and her character’s name in LIFE was Reese, which I find amusing.

So did anyone watch the season finale? It wasnt quite what I expected but damn it was fun. It almost had a video game feel to it as they rampaged their way around. It looks like Shaw may be joining the team, which is great. I think she is an excellent addition to the show. The show itself is putting up excellent numbers as far as the ratings go, so it looks like its going to get a good run. I liked the show in its first season but season 2 really kicked it in gear. Looking forward to see where this goes next year.

Possible spoilers, so make sure you watched it before reading!

I enjoyed it, but where was Fusco? :(

Shaw and Reese are so awesome together. I predict next season is going to be even better! Loved when she tossed John the (shotty/nade launcher/gun i forget) because she wanted to drive the yellow car, and made a wise crack remark about him feeling less inadequate.

I was sad when Harold pretended he was dead, and just left his girlfriend there thinking he was totally gone. I know why he did it, but it was hard to watch. :’(

And whats going to happen to Elias and Carter?!?!?!?!?!?!

And then the phone ringing for ROOT at the end! :O

I enjoyed the finale a lot, but it seems like they essentially let Root go at the end. That feels wrong.