Is anyone still playing GRAW?

I dont have time for more than one 360 game on top of my EQ play time. I’m still digging Burnout, but Oblivion is eating all my spare attention, so GRAWs not doing me any good. If someone wants a near mint copy of GRAW with a Q23 discount, send an offer to [email protected].

If you’ve got more than say 50 posts I’ll even cross ship instead of insisting on Paypal, tho thats fine too.

Sam

I’ll be getting back to multiplayer GRAW at some point, and just because I’m playing Oblivion it doesn’t mean I’d turn down a GRAW invite (though I might depending what I’m in the middle of)

I’ll be doing some GRAW in a bit. Let me just get through a bit more Oblivion first. My precious.

I sent someone here a message when Oblivion came out that said “welcome to the end of Live for a few weeks”.

Heh. Looks like I was right.

Buuuuut, my brother will be in town this weekend with the new wife (who is a wicked Halo 2 player) and we are sure to be on. Let’s sell him on this Live thing so he signs up.

I’m not enjoying Oblivion that much (gasp!), so I’d be down for some GRAW come some evening.

What the fuck is GRAW?

Seriously, people, spell it out the first time!!

Hosers.

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

I think people just like to say “GRAW”. GRRRAAAWWW!

GRRRRRRAAAAAAWWWW!

Yeah, it’s a little like being a zombie pirate.

Some people hate that acronym, but for me it’s one of my favorite game title acronyms of the past few years.

I’d be down for some GRAW multiplayer… we should have a QT3 night for it or something.

New COOP campaign is coming, to be shown at E3. No idea on the price yet, but I’ll most likely pick it up via live as long as it’s not rediculously priced.

I’ve been playing a little, co-op is still great, I haven’t completed all the mission yet though, if anyone wants to play let me know.

I am down for this.

Done and done. Only game I’ve bought yet that will get a auto-buy from me. Multiplayer co-op is that fun.

Speaking of which … whose’s up for some GRAAAAAAAAAWWW tonight?

I’ll be on later in the evening, after lots of Cinco de Mayo.

GRAAAAAAAWWW!

Great, now you’ll be even more likely to friendly fire me with a grenade :P

I’ll try and check in, I still need missions 3 and 4 in the CO-OP campaign.

Wish you could find that Physics Card so it was actually possible to get good framerates + graphics on the pc version.

I’d like to play a little co-op too. Tear me away from Hearts, please.

Who can host this thing?

My connection can get maybe 4v4.

I think I’m watching King Kong earlier in the evening (on the 360) but I’ll hop on for some GRAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!11!!!11one!1!!1 after that. :)

I’d love to join you guys, if only my Xbox wasn’t frickin’ busted!!!1!.

-Tom

Damn, that sucks. No DW5 for you! Sorry to hear it, though.

I’m totally down for helping someone get their co-op achievement. We got fuzzyslug his a few weeks ago. The co-op is still hella fun.

Edit: Forgot about Cinco de Drinking.

Good times, good times.