Is Arrested Development the best thing on TV?

On Bob Loblaw replacing Barry Zuckercorn: “Also, I should appeal to a younger demographic. In terms of juries, I mean.”

Also, more stuff like Buster in the background making fun of Michael’s buxom date, please!

-Tom

I can’t believe nobody mentioned the brief reappearance of Franklin. God that was beautiful.

Woohoo, as a resident of Portland, Oregon, I’m extremely proud that AD was no. 1 here.
Too bad people aren’t watching this awesome show enough. And I’m sad to hear Kitchen Confidential isn’t doing well, because it’s great too.

Can someone explain to me how AD is in trouble, but that dreck “The War at Home” survives solely on the basis of its timeslot between Simpsons and Family Guy? Unbelievable. I officially hate Fox now for switching AD’s timeslot. BTW, they totally doomed Futurama during its first season by switching its night within the first month or two. If they had left it in place after the Simpsons, I’m sure it would have survived more than 4 seasons.

OT: was there a new Simpsons ep this last Sunday? My TiVo didn’t record one.

So this isn’t on tonight, right? It’s been moved to Fridays?

-Tom

October 31st? WTF? And what’s this baseball crap? They’re preempting the best show on TV with a bunch of fat white guys whacking a ball with a stick?

-Tom

Fox seems to be doing it with all their TV shows - Prison Break, House, Arrested Development… Here’s hoping for an Cardinals/Angels world series!

Apologies if this has already been posted:

http://www.imoscar.com/

I like how the counter on the bottom matches the number of entries.

It’s October 31st, and it’s not on. What the fuck?

website indicates it’ll return on November 7. :(

As a consolation, we get two shows that night. “Notapusy” and “Mr. F.”

Did anyone else catch this? In the episode “The one where they build a house” (Season 2), after cutting the ribbon, the fake house starts to collapse.
And Buster, trying to avoid going into the Army, runs underneath one of the falling walls. Unfortunately he isn’t injured because he slips through the window as the wall crashes around him.

Eerily similar to a stunt performed by a different Buster
:D

Good catch, Mr. Edge! I certainly recognized the stunt, but I didn’t make the connection about the names.

Man, the guys who write Arrested Development are too good for TV…

-Tom

Amen.

The little touches they toss in everywhere reward repeated viewings so much, it’s a little scary. While watching the season two DVDs, I noticed in the episode where they find out the pipes in the model home aren’t connected to anything, they have a bunch of obvious cases where people are using water when they shouldn’t be in one scene, but then, several scenes later, Lindsay is filling her glass from the bar sink, and she lets the faucet run the entire scene. It’s so minor, most people just ignore it, I know I did the first 5-6 times I watched that episode, but once I did notice it, I was laughing the rest of the scene.

How’s this for out of left field news: It said in the Toronto Star today, that apparently, Jason Bateman had to have surgery done on his throat to remove some sort of growth. He is alright, but the show is going to have to go on hiatus. Talk about some bad luck all around…

If the show does get cancelled someone should hire the entire staff intact, and then do a totally different show about a family.

Tonight’s episodes: awesome. That’s all.

GODZILLA!!!

rawr rawr rawr.

I’m just out of Vodka.

Oh yeah, I’ve only seen one, but so far it’s fantastic…

A corn dog cross with the crucifixins…HAHAHAH