Is Arrested Development the best thing on TV?

MR F

They really came out swinging with that first episode… I don’t think I remember a first 10 mins of an AD being that funny.

“Look at us… Crying like a copule of girls on the last day of camp!”

Bob Loblaw isn’t getting enough air time. So far he’s no Berry Zukerkorn.

So, where is a good place to get the season 3 eps on torrent?

Beats me, you no good thieven’ pirate.

Thank you, aider and comforter.

Heh, he he. Crucifixin’s.

Arrested Development is so good. Why do all the good shows die so young?

It’s not dead, shut up!

The WB took fourth for the hour with “7th Heaven,” 3.5/5, topped an hour of “Arrested Development,” 2.7/4, on FOX.

7th Fucking Heaven!?

Shut up!

I really hoped that Charlize Theron’s oscar-power (and more importantly hottie-power) would draw in bigger crowds. Hrm.

apparently AD is being preempted for the rest of November. Next new episode is December 5.

I’m guessing this has to be a prelude to being cancelled.

Then the first act would be that they’re cutting the order for this season down to 13 episodes.

That’s a damned shame, I hope it doesn’t get cancelled, it’s just hitting it’s stride. I mean come on…analrapist…crucifixins…genius stuff…

My Tivo says next week is a new one. Or do you mean the eps following next week?

My Tivo says next week is a new one. Or do you mean the eps following next week?[/quote]

Plus, it’s being slashed to 13 episodes. This is not a good sign.

It was too good to last.

Troy

…and act two is when news sites report its cancellation.

Was great while it lasted. :(

I was about to say that the delay could be the surgery that Jason Bateman had, but… oy. Still, the article sounds like they might just be assuming that from the cut to 13 episodes. And even if it is cancelled, it’ll probably end up on HBO, where it’ll be even better and episodes will be an hour long.

</denial>