Is Arrested Development the best thing on TV?

Dude, sshh, it hasn’t played here on the west coast yet ;)

I’ve felt that this season was a little uneven, so I was a little worried that maybe these last four episodes were being dumped by Fox for a reason.

Holy crap was I worried about nothing. Those were quite possibly the two greatest hours of TV ever. After watching this finale, I can answer an unequivocal yes to the question posed by the topic.

.torrent! where! cry!

found it. God bless you, Internet.

“George Bush Doesn’t Care About Black Puppets”

Brilliant!

"Who are you, Judge Rheinhold all of a sudden?

“Mock Trial… With J. Rheinhold” sung by William Hung himself! OMG

God, that was AWESOME… the last episode tied everything together in the end so perfectly… Perfect, just fuckin’ perfect. God, I’m going to miss this show. I almost don’t want it to go to Showtime now, cause you just can’t beat the way it wrapped up so exactly.

The whole trial was perfect.

I was laughing so hard I ruined my pronto remote when I failed to return a glass of water to the coffee table properly. It’s hard to feel bitter about it though, I would happily sacrifice pronto’s for new episodes.

“Who said vegetables were good for your heart?”

“Bud Cort”

Oh man, Justine Bateman is HAWT!

I died throughout that episode…

“She completely blew them away.”

Also, loved that little Risky Business tie in: “I don’t know, I guess I got carried away and slide into that ladder there.”

Nothing gold can stay.

Last line of show from executive producer Ron Howard: “Maybe a movie.”

My god, that was just hilarious. Television doesn’t deserve a show like that.

btw did you guys catch the Skip’s Scramble at the beginning of the final episode? The table creaked when they set it down!

I hate to say it, but three seasons of being almost cancelled is what, I think, made it so great.

FWIW
http://www.betterthanfudge.com/?p=334

AWISE!

So I just finished watching all three seasons of AD on DVD. I didn’t really have a chance to watch it during it’s TV run. Netflix FTW.

Question #1 to the dedicated fanbase: why did season 2 stink so bad compared to 1 and 3? Or am I alone in that assessment?
Question #2: how wrong is it that Lindsay is played by an ultra-smokin’ hawtie who is a lesbian in real life?

#1, I thought Season 3 was the weakest, #2, I don’t know.