Is Johnny Depp Melting?

I wasn’t implying anything, about you, and I’m sorry if it came off that way. I am merely annoyed that it was blipped over for years. In the article, J.K Rowling blipped over it as a “personal matter”.

Maybe she should try again. Things are a little different now, even from a few years ago, and I do recall JK’s response to her fans.

She probably should. OK, I am leaving Depp-land. It’s a downer.

$650M ? Damn, thats a LOT of drugs.

Primo stuff.

It had bloody well better be for that kind of money! :)

Lol, gotta share this:

Me to my wife “$650M??? I dont think could actually spend that much!”
My wife without missing a beat “Oh I could, I am glad there is one of us who knows how to live.”

I’d waste it on geek stuff. I’d probably buy a game company. And host conventions. The Curt Schilling play. Leer jets to wargame conventions.

Mini waterpark on the homestead for me, lazy river, pool with a water slide, putting water through some of that would burn money pretty quickly.

I’d pay someone to clean up for me, and, uh… Go to Harry Potter world.

I’m very overwhelmed by a messy guest room and have been letting it grow slowly worse for five years :-(

Ahh, gotcha.

“What would you do with $650 million”
imagehttps://steemitimages.com/DQmcbCW1mrQTm2HBvrKHjiuRAk55ppyL65WzFwfuAKtRJAY/Gif0_two_chicks.gif

Buy all the Train Simulator DLC.

$650 million? That could cover a part of my student loans.

Please finish Star Citizen! I will be eternally grateful.

Oh, if I did the Schilling Wargame Play, I’d do favors and quirky side projects for everyone. Part of the deal. Consider it finished.

What an incredible moral failing, wasting that much money on stuff you drink and snort.

This is why free markets and capitalism was so torn apart at the turn of last century. Disgusting.