Is Quarter to Three a reference to anything?

I’ve always wondered it since I started visiting the site and maybe it says somewhere but I haven’t seen it anywhere. So simply put is there something more to the name of this site? Is it a reference to something? Inquiring minds (probably just me) desire to know the answer.

It’s for when you’re playing a game that is so awesome that you lose track of time, then all of a sudden you look up at the clock and (with eyeballs similar to the logo) it’s 2:45AM. :)

Easy navigation to it has been lost in design updates on the main site, but:

Yup. That’s what I thought it referred to.

MUST YOU MAKE IT SO EASY?

It just happens.

http://www.quartertothree.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6740&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

i ain’t stupid, i knew that. only i thought it was about sex or something.

Oh, well, now you’re gonna have to elaborate on that one, cindy. I mean, I’m silly perverted and horny, and even I couldn’t wrangle a pre-supposed naughty inference out of that.

Oh, well, now you’re gonna have to elaborate on that one, cindy. I mean, I’m silly perverted and horny, and even I couldn’t wrangle a pre-supposed naughty inference out of that.[/quote]

I can honestly say I’ve never been asked, “What angle does your male protruberance point to.”

Oh, well, now you’re gonna have to elaborate on that one, cindy. I mean, I’m silly perverted and horny, and even I couldn’t wrangle a pre-supposed naughty inference out of that.[/quote]

I can honestly say I’ve never been asked, “What angle does your male protruberance point to.”[/quote]

Good thing, or I’d have to ask you what kind of nerdy gay bar you were hanging out at.