It is Quarter to Three: The Clock

ron-burgundy-escalated-quickly

Isn’t that clock a bit of a distraction? Aren’t you continually glancing over at the clock to see the new quote?

It has 13,000 quotes after all, which is far more than the 1,440 minutes in a day, so until I saw them all, I’d be damn near obsessing over the damn thing.

Oho! But here’s the thing. According to the clock’s website, “We are continuously adding new quotes to Author Clock. Once it’s connected to your WiFi they’ll simply begin to… apparate.”

So you can never catch them all. You’ll be reading this clock, every minute of the day, until the day you die. It’s like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Love it. Mrs Alistair may have such a clock in her future. Not for creepy Twilight reasons, ,just because it’s cool.

Yes. Precisely. This is the paradox. I need to read it, find the author, find the book, see the context. It’s hilarious.

So now I’m curious. What is the quote for 2:45 a.m.?
Not that I’m expecting you to stay up half the night to capture it. ;-)

Get your own and find out. It is really cool, I have to say. And it’s very well made, the wood, the bronze-ish dial, the eInk display.

Value is in the eye of the beholder, of course, but this didn’t disappoint.

I bought the smaller one for my mom for her birthday. Can’t wait to see what she thinks.