It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

The Dark Knight?

Agreed – I’m pretty sure I see Batman’s ghost in that picture.

I agree as well, I think that is the back of Harvey Dent’s head, it’s when they meet. Excellent eye there, @Matt_W !

Hah, I would have gotten that easily. I watched that movie, so I remember that scene. Quite an iconic scene too, since that’s the one with the most famous quote from the movie.

Everyone is so certain. Do you really think the 40:40 from TDK is this?

Well it is, good job @Matt_W

Well it’s Maggie Gyllenhaal wearing that outfit. Not much else it could be. In anticipation of my correct answer (my first!) I have prepared some screenshots. It’s getting hard to find a film that both hasn’t been done and isn’t immediately obvious from the shot. Sorry for the letterboxing on these frames; I’m a newb. This probably won’t be too tough. What movie has this scene at 20:20?

Hot Fuzz

Curse you and your progeny, Hoarde!! Dang it…

Well that took one minute :)

Here is the 40:40

The 1:01:00

The 1:21:20

The 1:41:40

I love all things Edgar Wright. Over to you @Woolen_Horde.

Ya’ll are on to me. I have to change up my game.

20:20

At a guess: Girl, Interrupted

Nope!

Don’t I know it! Especially when you’re not a movie fiend like some ;)

Of course there’s an endless supply of films for me that fit, problem is Asian cinema may be too hard, at least I worry before. In practice, not so much.

To the new frame? The Girl with all the Gifts?

NOPE!

Or French or Italian. I really loved the Cloe 5-7 Challenge. Also movies before 2000. I mean sure we have sharpshooters for older films too (@Jason_Levine and @MrTibbs as two examples) but IMO they are more challenging than veering towards releases in the last 10 years.

As someone that has used a previously done movie, I say go for it. Look, the frame game has been going quite some time. I most certainly did NOT see all of those over time, maybe some have. Either way, it pushes those trying to find a new movie to use to go further and further into obscurity, which isn’t nearly as easy to do in these days of mostly streaming sources.

The best ones always do. Better one minute than having to find another movie with the issues mentioned above.

The Uninvited?

Nope!

40:40