It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Well that looks like Ryan O’Neal to me. And that’s clearly Tatum’s hat. So Paper Moon?

I did ignore the above post, fwiw.

-xtien

When Bogdanovich (like Friedkin) was a “genius” in the 70s for a run of three films, until the carriage became a pumpkin (like Friedkin). This is one of those films. Ryan and Tatum O’Neal. And the little lady got an Oscar.

Madeline Kahn deserved it more though…

Beautifully shot, impeccable period piece, fantastic supporting cast (John Hillerman, Randy Quaid, etc., etc.)

The Olde English 800:

The Roger Maris (61*):

The 1hr21min20sec:

The Two Centuries:

So, how 'bout it, honey? Just for a little while. Let ole Trixie sit up front with her big tits., @ChristienMurawski

The new twenty:

-xtien

Annie Hall.

La-di-da…la-di-no.

-xtien

But we all need the eggs?

That’s how I feel about relationships.

-xtien

In honor of the recent Robert Preston themed silliness, and the fact it’s h’ors deurves with a treble clef, I’ll go Music Man

For a G clef, that looks a lot like an ampersand. ;)

It looks like the flash-forward part of the musical biopic. I have no idea which one.

Is he starting to memorize jokes from Captain Billy’s Whiz-Bang?

Mr. Holland’s Opus?

I don’t know what it is. (I would’ve guess Mr. Holland’s Opus too, but only because I it’s the first film I could think of where G-clef hors d’oeuvres would make sense.) But, I notice that none of the guests are taking the canapes with caviar on them–is that because they don’t like caviar or can’t bear to spoil the clef?

Since it’s probably a musical biopic, I’ll guess Bird.

A Little Night Music?

“No it ain’t! No it ain’t! But you gotta know the territory!”

I have a favorite line from when I saw it on stage at my high school. My friend Johnny Saunders was in it, and the line was, “That’s me, quick or nothing!” And I was the only one in the audience who laughed.

I still cannot find the line in the movie, and I haven’t seen the play in ages. Maybe he just ad-libbed it.

I don’t have a quote from this, so I’ll quote a song called “Hopeless Opus” by Imagine Dragons since my son constantly makes me listen to their music:

“Not what I had in mind.
Let me write my own line.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, this here’s Charlie…from just around.”

Interesting guess! But no.

I don’t know any quotes from this one either. So I’m going to say neinmusik.

-xtien

Eine kleine Nachtmusik [1] ( Serenade No. 13 for strings in G major), K. 525, is a 1787 composition for a chamber ensemble by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The German title means “a little serenade”, though it is often rendered more literally but less accurately as “a little night music”.

The forty:

-xtien

What’s Up Doc?

Indeed it is. You’re the top, Navaronegun!

sixty-one:

The eighty-whatever:

I love this movie so much. It is such a great wacky comedy, and Streisand and O’Neal are amazing together. I know you said that Paper Moon is probably your favorite of his performances, well this one is mine. He’s committed and odd and confused. And while I’ve never been a huge Barbra Streisand fan, she is just loony tunes here, while being luminous.

Also…how’s about this fourth wall break:

The rest of the cast is right up there. Also, I freaking love the crazy delivery bike/multi-car chase. It’s so silly. And that courtroom scene is one of my favorite things ever.

You have the conch, @Navaronegun!

-xtien

“Don’t touch me, I’m a doctor!”

Well, this one is a close second. And I need to do a re-view. Soon.