It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Shadow of a Doubt? Pretty sure. That is a fantastic Hitchcock film that no one has ever seen. The fools! They need to see it! :)

Looks like Joseph Cotten’s wavy hair.

Damn @Navaronegun, well done! Shadow of a Doubt is correct. I had no idea this was somewhat underappreciated, it’s a very good film.

60:60

80:80

100:100

The new 20:20 is a life of anxiety.

Sure looks like Vertigo

IncorrOedipaltrajectory!

Just guessing on the basis of that haircut from the back: Frenzy?

Incorrazorcut!

Well, two guesses, two misses. It’s been eight hours. Might as well hang the 40 as the US goes to bed and Europe wakes up.

The Olde English 800 (A Forty):

No guesses? OK, here is the next one as the First NFL games begin in the US…

The Roger Maris (61*):

Looks like a Seurat painting - not a guess, just an observation 😱

I think the director doesn’t nearly get the credit for his visual/cinematographic sensibilities that he deserves.

I have nothing that is better than a compete crap shoot.

The Seven Per Cent Solution?

Incorreconandoyle!

Whenever I see Jeremy Brett as Holmes I want to gather a strike team to have both Downey Jr. and Cumberbatch kidnapped and imprisoned in a cave in the Andes.

A Seven-Percent Solution is a hellua drug.

That looks a lot like Bancroft in the 40, and given the period dress I’m going to guess Young Winston?

Really good film. Well-cast, well-acted and epic in sweep and scope. And great cinematograpghy. Sir Richard Attenborough’s second film.

The 1hr21min20sec:

“There’s no chance in the world the old boy would ever…”

The Two Centuries:

“Brake!”

The Beltway (202 Area Code):

“I think you’ll find it an experience.”

The Old School Tweet (140):

“I saw a girl tonight. Tall, fair-haired. Rather lovely, I thought.”

“You’re my greatest disappointment. You lie. You shirk. You boast! What’s to become of you, @charmtrap ?”

Nice. I liked that movie.

It’s gonna be a while until I can get back to the computer, maybe tomorrow. Be patient.

New 20:

St. Elmo’s Fire?