It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

You’re killing me, Skipper!

-xtien

I do believe that’s Lily’s ring from Legend.

Well done. Legend it is! I watched some of it last night…not nearly as wretched as I remembered.

Don’t get me wrong: it’s bad. The dialog is just ear-gratingly cheesy. But the costumes and effects and set dressing and whatnot…really good.

Your go, @Jason_Levine!

Yeah, that’s how I remember it. Dumb dialogue, but an eyeful.

Here’s your new, oh so helpful, 20:

20,000 leagues under the Sea?

Heh, nope.

Gods and Generals?

No divinity war here.

The frame, (rightly or wrongly) immediately smacked me with an impression of the 2nd Night at Chancellorsville.

Without giving much of a clue, this movie is set far from the struggle between the armies of Virginia and the Potomac.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter!

I have a feeling if the guy in the bottom left corner’s hat was less blurry…

Which is why I picked what i did, it seems to have that Technicolor quality.

No vampires to be found in this film, but Craig is correct about the Technicolor.

I’m fairly certain that nobody’s going to get this from the 20 and this old guy needs his sleep. So here’s the more helpful 40 and I’ll be back with you in the morning.

The Way West?

55 Days in Peking?

The Way West is not The Way and it’s not any days in Peking.

How the West Was Won?

No victory in the west in this film. Edit: Some good, if incorrect, guesses on the 40. I’m away from my home computer the rest of the day, so I’ll leave it up until this evening Central Time. The 60 will give it away.

I think I have this narrowed down, but then again, we always think we do when we make guesses. Despite the 20 not initially showing much, I should have looked at it again after the 40. It actually tells more than I thought.