It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Romancing the Stone? :)

OMG that’s Kathleen Turner!!!

I don’t think it is, but with the 20:20 game you never know. ;)

No, that’s not Kathleen Turner and it’s not Romancing the Stone.

The 60 should give this one away:

Paint Your Wagon?

Yup, pretty sure @abidingdude got it. Got those distinctive Eastwood chops.

I step away for 10 minutes…and @Jason_Levine posts it. smh…

It is indeed Paint Your Wagon, @abidingdude

Yes, it’s Paint Your Wagon. It’s most definitely not a good movie, and, yet, I can’t hate on it like some other bad musicals, such as Oliver! It does have some positive things going for it;

• Lee Marvin hamming it up (but nowhere near as funny as he was in Cat Ballou);

• Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood doing something approximately not quite unlike singing;

• The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

80:80

100:100

120:120

140:140

The actress in the 40 and 100 was the lovely Jean Seberg.

Over to you, Dude that Abides!

“I’m and ex-citizen of nowhere and sometimes I get mighty homesick.”

Yay! I get to post my current cinema obsession. Behold your new 20:

Hereditary?

That was quick! Yup, it’s Hereditary - probably my favorite horror movie since It Follows (although I still have much love for the tight narrative structure of The Autopsy of Jane Doe). Each of these shots convey so much interesting information and gives you a great feel for the tone of the movie as a whole. I’ll spoiler the last shot since it arrives just seconds before the end of the movie.

All yours @Navaronegun

Thanks, @abidingdude! I watched it despite due to @tomchick’s hyperventilating claims of it as a predictor of the apocalypse review.

Tovarishchi, the new 20:20.

Outdoorsmen Middle Management: the movie

Incorrecanteenboy!

It looks like Russian soldiers are peeking into a cave to see if Indiana Jones is still alive in there, while Belloq waits outside to steal the treasure (again). In other words, I haven’t got a clue.

Those are great! And I love how silly your final frame looks out of context. It gets exactly at why the ending is so bold. “Give us honor, wealth, and good familiars.”

I wish I liked Autopsy of Jane Doe more. It’s such a cool concept, but I just can’t get past all the Emile Hirsch. :(

-Tom

Hmmm…lots of crickets. @Jason_Levine tried to get at it, but chiaroscuro’ed around.

The 40:

I don’t know what it is, but I’m intrigued by it.

I think you might like it too, Matt.