It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Not The Hours either. Perhaps the 40 will provide a better clue:

Who’ll Stop the Rain?

Trust me on this, @abidingdude, read Dog Soldiers! The book stomps the film and steals its lunch money.

Cool fact: The room in the 40 has a Yojimbo poster on the wall.

It is indeed Who’ll Stop the Rain, now making the sporadic rounds on MGM HD. I was twelve when this came out and remembering reading the reviews thinking it sounded like something I would want to see when I got older. I’m still waiting unfortunately having only put it on in the background while doing other things. I did have two strong impressions though from my slack viewing: (1) Tuesday Weld and Nick Nolte are just gorgeous people and (2) CCR still kicks ass. And now - the rest of the frames:

All yours, @Navaronegun

Here’s the new 20:20, buddies!

Pretty Woman?

Incorreddievanhalen!

Imelda Marcos, the Legend Begins

Incorrecloset!

Seriously, Imelda wishes she had those badass shoes, Jason…

Two responses, eight hours…that’s enough time. Here’s the 40.

Rain Man?

Incorraymond!

The crickets are deafening. Here is the Roger Maris (61*):

Is that the Naked Gun second guy long before Naked Gun? Sure looks like it. So, time for hair to be completely white … that would make this 70’ish?

That’s all I’ve got.

That is George Kennedy, but he was in a million movies.

Literally!

Nothing? Crickets Again? @MrTibbs? @BellaConfusione? Bueller?

Since I am unaware of the George Kennedy oeuvre aside from the airport movies I shall randomly guess Airport 75. Which seems unlikely based on the images.

Incorrecharletonheston!

A worthy stab, though.

Fun facts, from 1970-1980 (inclusive), George Kennedy was in:
24 Theatrical Films
5 Television Movies
1 Short
44 Television Episodes

As others have said, I recognize George Kennedy, but any guess I could make would be a cheat because I only know him from Modern Romance and Cool Hand Luke. :/

@MrTibbs you are going to end up kicking yourself.

The 1hr21min20sec: