It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Go for it. Since my nomination got the nod, I assume I take a month off.

It’s definitely a good pick. It’s considered one of those great American films of the 70s but a lot of people have never seen it, and it’s loaded with plenty of fascinating themes.

I think I don’t really have to say much about this one.

Red River. 10 Cool points to anyone who can tell me why I said that. :)

The Olde English 800 (A Forty):

The Roger Maris (61*):

“I wondered where you went, did you get any sleep?”

The 1hr21min20sec:

“How about hopping out?”

The Two Centuries:

“It’s not the same now. Nothin’s really been right since Sam the Lion died.”

The Beltway:

“Never you mind, honey”

“I’ve been around that trashy behavior all my life, @MrTibbs. I’m getting tired of putting up with it.”

Red River’s the last movie that plays at their little picture theater. It’s easily Bogdanovich’s best film and one of my favorite movies ever. A great ensemble cast. The atmosphere of the dying town has never been matched.

The new 20:20

Little Women?

Haha, yes. Sorry but I had to break the Bridges chain! He’s in too many great movies. :)

40:40

60:60

80:80

100:100 (a young Christian Bale and Claire Danes)

over to you, bud!

Never break The Chain, @MrTibbs!

This 20:20 is of the extra senses…

Hmmm…the silence is deafening. Maybe the 40 will help sort out who is who.

I’m going to guess The Horse Wisperer, because the 40 has ponies in it. Shot in the dark.

Incorrobertredford!

It is a gorgeous shot for the Forty, isn’t it though? This one really blew me away visually.

I think those are goats.

Then I change my guess to The Goat Murmerer.

Those are horses.

Ah. They’re hard to see and the coloration on the second one from the left looked more like goat to me. I’d say “Hark, a clue!” but I have no idea what this film could be.

Looking forward at the shots, I could conceivable lose this one. The director’s style can really make it had to pin down frames. I’ve seen it before here.

Same Time Next Year? I say that based on the first shot. The second doesn’t fit, but then I haven’t seen the movie in many, many years so maybe those cabins are out near some waterfall where wild horses roam.

I just talked myself out of my own guess, but it’s too late - I can’t go back.

Incorrellenurstyn!

And as much s I have a thing for her (actually, a LOT of “E” women in film…Ellen Barkin, Eileen Brennan…yeah, I know, they’re my fantasies, Ok?), the figure in the 20 surpasses all of them.

OK, eight hours, two guesses. No closer to resolution.

Here’s the Roger Maris (61*);

The Quiet Ones?

Incorrecentury!

Technicality? - that is the also-young Samantha Mathis, I believe (photo link removed as I could not make it appear…?)

Similarly, if memory serves, that Last Picture Show forty above (Cybill in the pool) is moments away from her appearing NSFW in a 70s scene that is “somewhat” similar to the Phoebe Cates scene from Fast Times