It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Illegal

Yes, she had just NSFW’ed. She is checking the watch she just received as a gift from her beau, but appears to now be broken through her carelessness jumping in the pool without taking it off (glorious details, building characters…).

So now it kind of looks like that James Wan movie about the creepy paranormal investigators, but the cinematography looks too old for it. What was… oh yeah, I’ll guess The Conjuring.

Again,

Incorrecentury!

The Haunting?

Incorrearlier!

19 hours. More guesses. No one has come close too this esteemed director’s work. I am gonna lose.

The Final Frame, The 1hr21min20sec:

No one? This is staying up for 24 hours before I concede defeat. No one knows this?

Drawing a blank here, man. I can’t even really place the actors name, above.He looks familiar and yet, not?

He looks like Vincent D’onofrio grew his hair out and swapped his face with Willem Dafoe

Kinda spot on. He is an actor who only regularly appeared in this director’s films. The director had a very unique group of regulars he used a lot. In fact every actor in this film was also in at least one other film by the director.

I was thinking a Kelsey Grammar and Ted Bundy mix.

So Sideshow Bob?

Man … it’s been so long since I saw a Simpsons episode with Sideshow Bob.

This Film, while a big, fat loser, is one that probably everyone here should see and would probably love.

Images

Altman did horror, And it was fantastic. One year after McCabe & Mrs. Miller. Again, he used Vilmos Zsigmond as Director of Photography. Only five principal cast members (note the character names): Susannah York (as Cathryn), Rene Auberjonois (as Hugh), Marcel Bozzuffi (as Rene), Hugh Millais (as Marcel), Cathryn Harrison (as Susannah). Milais is the figure that looked strangely familiar in the 80; he played Butler, the company hired killer in McCabe & Mrs. Miller. He was primarily an author, cook and world traveler, who fell into Altman’s orbit somehow.

The film was shot on location in County Wicklow, Ireland, hence the gorgeous, lush exteriors. And the miniature horses.

Currently streaming for free on Amazon Prime.

The Twenty:

The Old English 800 (A Forty):

The Roger Maris (61*):

The 1hr21min20sec:

As a big, fat loser, I will have another 20 up in a few.

The problem is ya’ll keep choosing grandpa movies.

This has been a tendency of late. Even more some of them were’t big even during their time. I’ve posted oldies as well. -shrug-

Better than Get Him to the Sarah Marshall or whatever.

This wasn’t, true, but most get nailed in the 20 or 40. Altman has proven tough before, its his camera choices. Middle distance, not a lot of close ups, off angles. California Suite was really tough. I almost lost there too,

This 20 has a touch of kinkiness.

Spaceballs?

Incorreschwartz!