It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

These post so dark but aren’t dark at all for me. I have no clue why. Should I filter them a bit?

I can actually see them when I download them. I really feel like I should know it. That second photo would make it easy if I knew the movie at all.

It looks opaque and indecipherable , Skip. Sludge.

Both now brightened up a bit. Hopefully that helps. It may have been my capture method. Note the second screen is intentionally dark. Dum dum duuuuuuuum.

Yes, now very visible. I don’t think it’s Super 8, but that’s my guess.

I brightened them a bit. Want to keep that guess or change it?

I like where you’re going with that guess, but not it.

Sludge was an adjective. :)

I have no idea, but it looks good now.

Since that doesnt look like Sarah Michelle Gellar, i’ll guess I Still Know What You Did Last Summer

No it looks like Yvonne Strahovski so I’m going to guess "He’s Out There"

Negative, but I like where you were going with this guess too.

And we have a winner!

I watched this movie because I was blessed by the remote control gods with a command from my girlfriend of, “you pick, but let’s watch a horror movie we haven’t seen.” Like, why even put conditionals on stuff AFTER you tell me it is up to me. Pick or don’t, woman, don’t hold me back! =)

In my silent protest over the rules applied to by by the remote goddess, I picked a horror movie with an actress I think is attractive and have had a crush on since Chuck, the TV series.

He’s Out There - 2018

Trailer:

The 20: We meet our Protagonist, played by Yvonne Strahovski, aka the only reason I picked this movie.

The 40: Skipper creepily waves hello to Yvonne from the back yard. “I LOVED YOU IN CHUCK!!!”:

The 60: A staple horror movie trope, the mysteriously opening door.

The 80: Another trope, our Antagonist is masked. Also wounded but not dead, what is the trope count up to? I forgot.

Not to ruin this movie for you but it is decidedly middle of the road horror fare, with the exception of Yvonne Strahovski, who makes it quite easy on the eyes.

Over to you, @sinnick!

Ha ha, you guys saw He’s Out There.

I can’t get past those typical “good guy comes to help and gets killed by teh killer!” cliches after seeing Mute. I loved that movie’s variation on the theme.

-Tom

I know, man. But it wasn’t t horribly in B movie territory, at least. Just … not a hit.

C’mon, @sinnick. Let’s go!

How dare you.

COOL YOUR JETS MAVERICK.

20:20:
https://imgur.com/6oaYEZE.png

Howl’s Moving Castle?

Attention to detail, Mr. Trap.

Yes!

40:40:

60:60:

80:80

100:100: