It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

I can’t tell if that’s Jack Palance or Glenn Ford, maybe, but either way I can’t identify this movie.

It doesn’t look like Palance or Ford. It sure doesn’t look like John Wayne or Clint Eastwood (so much for my rawhider theory). It doesn’t look like Gregory Peck either. The only actor I can think of that it might be is Charlton Heston. So, even though I’ve never seen the movie: Will Penny?

I think the last shot is Heston, but I can’t place the movie, still.

Saved by the Levine.

Excellent film, often overlooked immediate precursor to the Revisionist Westerns to come. Heston is understated and tender. Joan Hackett (who you all have been puzzling over) is really great in the film as well. In fact the casting and performances are pretty damn superlative as you can see here:

“This man’s on the payroll. He’s a Flatiron man. That means he’s no stranger, @Jason_Levine!”

Since I don’t have Navaronegun Watson’s inexhaustible supply of Western’s at hand, time for something completely different:

20:20

That’s Farah. Is that Duvall on top of her?

The Apostle?

Nopostle.

Paul Schrader’s Hardcore?

That’s an odd aspect ratio; I wonder if it’s a movie within a movie.

I think you are right. I think that is a TV Movie on screen, namely The Burning Bed.

Actually, no, it’s not.

No guesses since this morning, so I’ll put up the 40, even though the frame say it’s premature:

Saturn 3? Wow, She looks much older in that frame than she was in 1980 (ish). Threw me off if it is that film.

Yes, it’s Saturn 3. I figured it’s November, so we might as well have a turkey. I was hoping to find a clip of Harvey Keitel’s, er, performance, but I think he wisely had them all burned. BTW, the 20:20 frame is what they though a surveillance monitor would look like in the future.

60:60

80:80

Back over to you, Mr. Med Cannon!

This is really the 20:20.

Ah, I think i know the director at least.

The Chess Players, aka Shatranj Ke Khilari (I did have to look up the name of the film, but Ray I pegged)

The Olde English 800 (A Forty):

“Unfaithful fellows! Something’s been lifted from the house!”

The Roger Maris (61*):

The 1hr21min20sec:

The Two Centuries:

“I would like, if I may, to make a personal request of his Majesty. That he please sign this treaty and formalize his abdication.”

“Oh, I know he’s not the first, but he certainly deserves to be the last, @CraigM!”

Ok, new 20

Cthulhu?

While I was unaware of this movies existence, and though the actor does indeed look like our own Oregon native Ineffablebob, it is not Cthulu

This may make it easier

Is that the recent latter day Sherlock Holmes thing, Mr Holmes?