It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

That doesn’t even look close to Four Lions.

IncorreChristopherMorris!

This is the last frame. She will stay up another 6 hours. To maximize my chances of not losing. Which I fear will be my fate here.

YOUR MOUTH DOESN’T EVEN LOOK CLOSE TO FOUR LIONS.

Defeat Conceded:

A new 20:20 for my sins.

This Forty is in need of Grace.

The Gospel according to St. Matthew?

I think, possibly his finest work.

The Roger Maris (61*):

The 1hr21min20sec:

Palm Sunday

The Two Centuries:

The Beltway (202):

“A man cannot serve two masters, @BellaConfusione

I think so too. Sorry about the quality of this new 20, but that’s all the resolution Netflix was prepared to offer me:

Usually when I see a movie shot that features a house with floor-to-ceiling windows, I think Heat. But that’s been done already. Could it be… Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever?

It is not, but that is one of my favourite “bad” movies. 0% on rottentomatoes, but I actually quite enjoyed this silly thing when I partially saw it on TV ages ago. I might have been a bit inebriated and recognizing plenty of locations from my former hometown of Vancouver probably played a role, but this was hardly the worst movie I ever saw.

The 40:

Remember when we could do 2-3 movies a day in this game? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Now we’re doing 1 a week.

It’s a mainstream movie and I only followed the rules by waiting 24h until posting the next frame as there were insufficient guesses. It does feel odd to encourage random guessing or to wait a full day when you can be pretty sure no more serious guesses are coming, but I think either Tom or the community should decide if we should deviate from the rules or change them.

It’s also close to the holiday and vacation “season” and I’m not sure about you guys but I’ve been traveling already. Less views = less guesses. I’m sure it will pick back up in pace.

@BellaConfusione I don’t think there is anything wrong with waiting per the rules if that’s what you want to do. I’ve tended to post too quickly, but that is because I posted the next screens before I know I’d be offline for a while.

I’ve also fallen victim to seeing a frame, going off and thinking about it and coming up with a guess, then coming back to seeing two more frames had been posted and the movie was guessed already. And in that case, the rules would prevent getting so speedy that it becomes frustrating.

I guess in summary I’m all over the place and fast or slow both work for me.

I’ll guess Air Force One.

The side of the face in the 40 looks very Statham-like. Is it The Mechanic?

It’s neither Air Force One or The Mechanic, but those two guesses mean we can legally move on to the 60:

Yeah, Bella, FWIW, I think you are doing just fine with your pace.

Going out on a limb here because that looks like Colin Farrell.

Miami Vice?