It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Here’s one that will work:

OK, it’s been 24 hours. This frame should be a giveaway.

4040:

Aaaah, great pick. I remember that movie fondly.

Batteries Not Included.

Yes indeed, it is *batteries not included. I actually tried watching this the other day with my girlfriend and her daughter and it was surprisingly rough. Adult themes that I don’t remember from watching this as a kid.

The 60:

The 80: (With this one, I had no chance of losing.)

And the 100, approximately 2 seconds before the credits start:

Over to you @Woolen_Horde!

Hmmmm… what to choose, what to choose?

20:20

Slumdog Millionaire?

Nope!

40:40

I think it’s Lion

Yes. It’s Lion, ala, the other movie about an Indian slum dog who grows up to be Dev Patel.

60:60

80:80

100:100

And here’s your new 20:20:

The Man Who Would Be King.

Unsurprisingly, Navaronegun gets it right off the bat. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid is known as the buddy movie of the '70s for good reason, but John Huston’s The Man Who Would Be King is my personal favorite: A thoroughly enjoyable adaptation of Kipling’s adventure yarn with a boffo ending. Trivia nugget: Michael Caine’s wife, Shakira, plays the lovely Roxanne. She and Caine have been married for 55 years.

40:40

60:60

80:80

100:100

Over to you, Mr. Aegean Artillery!

“Danny’s only a man. But he can break wind at both ends simultaneous — which is more, I reckon, than any god can do.”

“Depend on size of man’s head. Big head, big ball, small head, small ball. That Bashki man. Oh big damn head.”

This 20:20 has a rendezvous with Hell!

That’s a good shot, I would’ve gotten it from that if I was keeping up. Such an impressive first half of an “okay” film!

Hmm, is that The Blue Max?

Yes, full photos later!

Wow, it was only after Craig guessed that I realized those were biplanes on the ground in the 20.

Yeah it took me a while to figure it out. It was only once I realized how regular the pattern was that I figured it out.

I seriously stared at it for a good 5 minutes yesterday and had no clue what it was.