It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Ding, Ding, Ding. It’s topical, as Whitey was violently killed in Federal prison last month. Who knew murderous mob bosses created tons of enemies?

40:40

60:60

80:80

100:100

120:120

I wanted to watch it and talked my girlfriend into watching it with, “Johnny Depp is in it.” As with most women of our generation she jumped at it … and was promptly appalled by the makeup and look of Depp as Bulger. Ha ha!

It was okay I guess. Great actors in it, but it just didn’t come together as something amazing, which it truly should have with the talent in it. The problem is that there are REALLY good mob movies out there, so anything ‘not bad’ that comes along just seems like a wannabe.

The new 20:

Domestic Disturbance?

The Dillema?

Man I don’t know. That looks like it should be within a specific time period, but his movies are all wrong for that shot during that time.

No on Domestic Disturbance.

No on The Dilemma.

It’s crazy to think that Vince has been in so many movies, yet his look (to me) hasn’t changed that much.

Brawl in Cell Block 99?

No on Brawl in Cell Block 99.

This one’s driving me crazy.

The Cell?

No on The Cell.

By the way these have all been great guesses based on the frame.

Delivery Man?

No on Delivery Man.

Zodiac?

No on Zodiac.

I can’t tell if it’s one of his comedies or dramas, but my guess is Made.

No on Made.

Well thanks for knocking out my second pick!

This is pretty impressive to have such a prominent face in the 20:20 and everyone is still striking out. It’s not like Vince Vaughn’s career is that prodigious. This doesn’t look like a comedy, which is his bread-and-butter, but all the other non-comedy likely-possibilities have been ruled out.

Ain’t that the truth.

We’ve covered quite a few guesses. I’ll wait until this evening and post a second screen.