It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Please tell me you didn’t do Fred Claus.

So many bad Vince Vaughn vehicles to choose from

Ha Ha! You also watched Fred Claus.

I got roped into it last weekend. It wasn’t horrible, it wasn’t good, it was just, not something on my watch list.

Nice work man.

40:

60:

80:

100:

@charmtrap , you are up!

Now I’m picturing your expression is the same as the 100 for the entire length of the movie. That’s as ‘I don’t care I’m just here for the paycheck’ look as I’ve seen recently.

I actually giggled twice. Both times were Vince attempting to carry the movie with scenes where he does his typical Vince-off-script comedic rambling. I actually like that. The rest of the movie was a lot of the same Christmas gags that get played in most every Christmas movie.

Every time I see him now, I just pretend he is Swingers Vince Vaughn. “Beautiful Babies.”

That’s money right there.

Well, I was certainly in the room when it was on. I’m not sure I’d say I watched it, but I guess some of it filtered in.

New 20:

Lean on Pete

Yep. Well done!

I can’t remember where I read it, but some review of this movie had the line “you’re either the sort of person who doesn’t mind waiting around for two hours for a kid to burst into tears or you’re not.” I guess I am, because I loved this movie. This came out last December, but it’s still my favorite movie of the year.

Your turn, @anonymgeist!

I absolutely adored the film. I went into it expecting a boilerplate sappy-but-uplifting movie about a boy who learns to overcome hardships through his relationship to a horse, and that’s not at all what I got. One of my favorite films I’ve watched this year.

I’ll have something new when I’m home from work this evening.

The new 20:20

The Two Dudes.

-Tom

Crud. If you haven’t seen this, Tom, I’m not sure it’s going to be guessed.

The 40:40

I know I’ve seen this. Is it King of the Mountain?

Landmine goes click

That would explain the consistency in location and posture.

That’s the one. A good movie could have been made from the premise, but this was not it.

60:60

80:80

100:100

20:20

Jarhead?

Man, all my first thoughts have already been used at some point.