It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Jeremiah Johnson?

IncorreCrowKiller!

I think it’s been done, too.

I think I spy Gerard Depardieu. Is it Jean de Florette?

IncorreClaudeBerri!

Man In The Wilderness?

Flawed, just like the other film adaptation of the story of Hugh Glass. If John Huston had directed as well, it could have been great instead of meh.

The Olde English 800 (a Forty):

The Roger Maris (61*):

The 1hr21min20sec:

The Two Centuries:

"I decide whether we stay or not. And I say we go on. Gentlemen, You will learn that man is expendable. We explore new frontiers. We must always push on. Give our lives, if need be, @Skipper "

I found it more stoic and isolated than Revenant. I fortunately saw it only about 2 years prior, based on a, “recommended movies about survival.”

A new 20 up shortly.

I agree and I liked that. I found the cinematography strange as well as the soundtrack. Like the film didn’t know whether to be an epic or gritty.

Oh I agree with that completely, also bordering on, “Do I want to be a revenge flick or a documentary on the isolation of the frontier.”

The new 20:

Shaun of the Dead?

Indeed it is, Jason. One and done. Your show, sir!

40:

60:

80:

Your new 20:

I’m confident I’ve seen that actor, but I’ll be damned if I remember where or the name.

That looks like Van Dien, but he’s been in a lot of schlock.

Rico! Ah I think you are right. And if you are, I don’t have a clue what this is.

Isn’t he in Starship Troopers? I don’t think I’ve seen him in anything else ever.

Er, that is Starship Troopers, innit?

I’m on my phone so can’t properly search the list, but surely that’s been done?

Also I haven’t seen it in 15 years

Amazingly, it has not.

I haven’t seen it in about that long, but I remember there being basically most of a 90210 family drama episode before the Clancy Brown/space marine part gets going.