It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

That’s it!

40:40

60:60

80:80 – Get it?

I feel like I should have gotten that one. But believe it or not, I’ve never seen or heard of Death Spa. I am glad that has been rectified.

-Tom

Because I generally watch garbage Amazon kept suggesting Death Spa and I had no choice!

New 20:20 tonight.

New 20:20

American Pie

But of course! I believe this was the first DVD I ever owned.

40:40

60:60

80:80

Over to you, @crispywebb

New 2020:

Paul Cezanne’s The Hunger Games?

Not the 19th century premake of The Hunger Games. Hopefully the 4040 brings things into focus:

Goddammit, I know this. Or maybe it’s just that she looks like Gilly in Game of Thrones. So my guess is Detroit.

-Tom

I know you’ve seen this actress in at least one thing. This is not Detroit, though.

That does look like her! Not sure if it actually is or not, though I could’ve ruled out Detroit based on the hair color.

Heaven Knows What?

Soren knows what!

I like the movie, but this Safdie brothers entry into the junkies-are-tedious genre is not for everybody. I loved seeing Arielle Holmes–“Gilly from Game of Thrones” in the 40:40–later show up in American Honey. Heaven Knows What is based on a period of her life.

6060 (the great Buddy Durress crosses the street):

8080 (C Lan Jones relaxing on the bus):

On to @Soren_Hoglund

Dammit, of course! I can’t believe I whiffed that. She is absolutely recognizable, but I was fixated on the fact that she looks like Hannah Murray. She was really a force in that movie, and I love that she wrote it based on her own experience. It showed. And Buddy Durress was a lot of fun, especially after seeing him in Good Time. I don’t know what to make of Caleb Landry Jones. Which is sometimes CLB at his best.

But Heaven Knows What is no Good Time. There’s nothing in that movie that would have made me think the Safdie brothers could do something as tight and kinetic as Good Time. I’ll always be grateful to you for that one, Webb!

-Tom

Heaven Knows What is a Chris Webb movie, definitely. I hope Good Time is one for the people.

The new 20:20

Harry Brown?

Not Harry Brown.

Is it Bad Day for the Cut? A movie I loved; still have no conception of what the title means.