It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

It is not the new Godzilla.

Frankly, they may as well call most blockbusters animated movies now, there’s so much CG animation in them. And a lot of CG still has an artificial glaze to it.

Since it’s @marquac and the art style seems to fit, I’m going to go with Your Name.

Wooooo, I like this guess.

Same here, almost has to be it. I guess since I have that movie in my phone right now, I could just check! (I won’t give it away)

Could also be The Garden of Words (I don’t remember a Tokyo shot at that point in the movie, but there are some shots of that kind in it, I think), which is in some ways even more impressive visually than Your Name was. So that will be my guess in case Your Name is incorrect. ;)

Soren has it. It is Your Name.

The 40:40

The 60:60

The 80:80

The 100:100

You’re up Soren.

Well, here’s one I prepared earlier:

20:20

The Host?

It’s not The Host.

The 40:40

Not sure, but that reminds me of The Man from Nowhere, because I think that had a little girl

It is The Man From Nowhere. I suspected the moppet on the right would be a givaway.

60:60

80:80

100:100

Over to you @CraigM

Excellent. Well Good Friday threw things off, I’ll get one up tomorrow sometime in the morning.

Which movie had this for its 20:20

The Black Hole?

Barbarella?

No and no. How old do you think I am @Djscman ;)

Is it CQ?

Not CQ, and since the 20 had no people, I’ll put up the 40:40 now. No new frame until tomorrow night after that though.