It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

I regretfully inform that I haven’t actually seen Kumiko, I just recognized the sweatshirt from having stumbled across the IMDb page multiple times. It’s a movie I want to see, it just hasn’t happened yet.

New 2020:

Dammit I knew I had seen that girl somewhere so I did a reverse image search and sure enough I was gonna post this movie (which popped up on Amazon Prime for me recently) when I got a chance. I suppose the fact I forgot who this was doesn’t seem like it would bode well for my opinion of the movie but I actually enjoyed it somewhat.

Ha ha, you saw M.F.A.

-Tom

It is M.F.A. I thought it was all right. Francesca Eastwood…is hot.

4040:

6060:

8080 (minor spoiler):

Ugh, don’t get me started, Webb. I loathed M.F.A. But did you see her in The Vault? I kinda liked what she was trying to do in that.

Anyway, I win! I’m on a roll! Back soon with a frame.

-Tom

In what movie will you see this at the 20:20?

-Tom

Swimfan.

Nope, but I like your way of thinking, Mr. Geist. By the way, how many of you don’t know that Julia Stiles and Erika Christiensen are different people? A show of hands?

-Tom

I had not heard of The Vault.

I know that Julia Stiles is the one that dances to Biggie Smalls on Bogey Lowenstein’s kitchen table.

Is that MLP? Is that a RED movie?

It’s that pushed-in nose.

Also, they’re both pretty terrible at the acting thing.

Personal Shopper?

It is not Personal Shopper.

-Tom

In what movie will you see this at the 40:40?

-Tom

I think I ran across the name of this movie while googling to confirm the name of another movie. I’ll give people who legitimately know it a chance to get it, but if it looks like Tom is about to lose, I’ll throw out my answer and see if I’m right.

My guess, since it appears to be the same girl, still in a pool: 12 Feet Deep.

Pruney Fingers?

Ha ha, you know what 12 Feet Deep is! For those who aren’t hip to horror movies like me and charmtrap, 12 Feet Deep is a movie about two chicks who get trapped in a swimming pool because the guy from Saw accidentally closed the pool cover on them. Ooops! It’s like Open Water, but the opposite of the open part.

Here’s the 60:60 to help you truly appreciate the movie’s breadth, since it’s depth is clearly specified in the title.

Sisterhood%20of%20the%20Travelling%20Pants%206060

The 80:80 isn’t set in a pool because by that point the credits are rolling.

I watched it because, well, how can you not? Also because I really like Nora-Jane Noone from a couple of other movies, including a decent sci-fi romance/nightmare thing called Identicals. 12 Feet Deep also has a fun performance by a woman named Diane Farr playing someone who doesn’t get trapped in a pool.

Over to you, charmtrap!

-Tom

Am I embarrassed about knowing about 12 Feet Deep? A little, yes.

New 20 here.

Tom Hanks on the phone? Is it Sleepless in Seattle?