It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Was David Duchovny in Gillian’s Island?

-xtien

Well, that looks like Jamey Sheridan. Can’t quite place what movie that is, though.

Oops, yes I can!

That’s the back of John McCain’s head. It’s Game Change.

Nicely done, @charmtrap! It is indeed Game Change, that classic work of erotica about some sort of political campaign or something. At least, I think that’s what it’s about. I mean, I’m sure the Emmanuel movies were about something too, but who can remember the plots when the visuals are so sexually charged? Here’s the 40:40:

The 60:60:

The 80:80:

The 100:100:

Over to you, @charmtrap.

-Tom

Here is a new 20:20.

That is clearly a still from The Guy Whose Dumbass Buddy Ruined the Fancy New Pool Table Even Though the Guy Kept Saying “Dude, Don’t Put Your Beer There It’s Gonna Spill”.

-Tom

How about Southpaw, on account o’ the picture on the wall?

Cripywebb with a first round knockout! It is indeed Southpaw, aka “The Sports Genre Cliche Movie”.

Your go, @crispywebb

I like that the 20:20 has two kinds of pool in it.

-xtien

New 2020:

Let me preemptively say that is NOT Rio Bravo.

Let’s go with Brimstone?

Okay, Skipper. You just made me laugh. For reals.

-xtien

Glad I could give ya a laugh, pilgrim.

Correct.

Incorrect.

Well duh, we did Rio Bravo years ago

How 'bout a 4040:

Ah, the classic This Camera Is Really Heavy You Guys, Let’s Just Shoot The Whole Movie By This Window.

The repetition of the window is throwing me as well. Like Rear Window in some western or early colonial or American pioneer time frame.

I’m sure it will end up being in a completely different country and the window will have zero to do with the movie.

If you look carefully, you can see it’s a different window. I’m sure that changes everything.