It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Maybe so, that middle latch tells me no, and I can’t seem to get my focus off of it.

The window in the 20 doesn’t have that little curtain rod thingy running across the lower window.

I’m enjoying all the window watching. Even I’m not sure if it’s the same window as I haven’t watched the movie in its entirety recently. 6060 will be up in the next few hours.

I believe that curtain structure is referred to as a Tier. Tier curtains are the lower half of Valance curtains, often found in kitchens.

Thanks, baren. I’m always learning something new on QT3.

Believe it or not, this window-less 6060 is from the same movie:

The master list said that “The Beguiled” was done already, but I don’t remember if it was the original or the remake.

Is this the remake of “The Beguiled”?

Not The Beguiled (2017).

The Keeping Room?

Not The Keeping Room.

In a Valley of Violence?

No correct guesses yet. But have I got a window for you! 8080:

Looks like I’m going to strikeout on this one. There’s one more that I’ll put up in a few hours, ‘cause if you don’t know it yet you don’t know it. 100100:

The Beguiled (1971)?

It’s actually the The Beguiled (Scotland). 120120:

The movie is actually Sunset Song (2015 UK/2016 US), directed by Terence Davies. It was one of my favorite movies of 2016, and also my number one for the Your Name in a Movie 3x3. The main character is a woman named Chris. I am a man named Chris. The name stood out all the more for the fact that my theater in California presented this English language movie with English subtitles. That rural Scottish accent is a doozy.

It’s a beautiful movie to look at, but you wouldn’t necessarily know that from the frames that turned up. So here’s a couple others:

I’ll be back with something easier…

I’ve never heard of that, but I’ve got to watch it now from those shots. Looks gorgeous.

By the way, Sunset Song is on Netflix (at least in the US) for anyone interested.

The new super obscure 2020 with some unknown actors (screenshot rated R for female nipple):

I LOVE that you posted this. Because I was certain your 6060 was a Tom Cruise nose at first. And I was all like, “Did Tom Cruise do a civil war movie?” and “Is this Far and Away?”

Anyway, I’m gonna guess, Eyes Wide Shut?

-xtien

P.S. “female nipple”…lol

Eyes Wide Shut

Edit: Too late by 10 seconds!

Sorry, jostly!

-xtien