It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

No matter, I get to be right, yet won’t have to post screens :)

You just totally did a thread jujutsu thing on me. Well played.

-xtien

@ChristienMurawski gets it! @jostly, pretend I was able to find a gif of Luke kicking back and relaxing after kissing his sister, because that’s what you get to do while Dingus reluctantly saves the Galaxy. (Forget about the sister part)

As the MPAA representative of the podcast you should know that this is no laughing matter. Female nipples are three ratings more mentally damaging than male nipples. It’s science.

4040:

6060:

Fun fact: Nick Nightingale was played by Todd Field, director of In the Bedroom and Little Children.

8080 (rated R for: two (2) female nipples; one (1) female vulva):

100100:

120120:

“Go back to San Francisco where you belong, man!” #MovieQuotes

140140:

Now, Dingus, I say to you: “Fidelio.”

Does Tom Cruise age at all or perhaps is he just feeding off the life force of other people at this point?

One of the things I loved about both Knight and Day and Edge of Tomorrow is that you can see the age on him. I find that so charming. But that may be because I’m older.

That said, yes he does feed off of the life force of other people. He’s a vampire from outer space, and he looks great naked.

-xtien

He’s going to be one of those actors that finally just doesn’t give a shit and it will seem like he ages 30 years all at once.

Footage from the future of said event:

-xtien

That is fucking perfect! Thanks for the laugh today.

I thought his age was really showing in The Mummy. His face looks too tight, but you could still see the aging on him.

The new twenty:

-xtien

Take Shelter?

Not Take Shelter.

-xtien

“I still take off my boots not to wake her.”

Still John Krasinski week. That’s the Gus Van Sant fracking movie, Promised Land.

That’s my secret, charmtrap. It’s always John Krasinski week.

The forty (“My face is my warrant.”):

sixty-one (Scoot!):

The eighty-whatever (Never the Mark Twain shall meet):

The one-hundred (Grats to the director for keeping the faces of the leads out of frame for all the frames!):

So, this is very much “Good Will Fracking” because it is Gus Van Sant, written by and starring Matt Damon, only with John Krasinski writing and starring in Batman’s place. It even has Danny Elfman aping his Good Will Hunting score for good measure (speaking of Batman).

It’s pretty good for a preachy movie. It’s got some great dialogue and a really good cast. But mostly what I take away from it is the feeling that, DAMN…John Krasinski has really fucking piloted his career. Impressive.

You have the conch, @charmtrap.

-xtien

“Stick.”

Your mini review really makes me want to watch this.

New 20 here.

I don’t know what that is, but I freaking love that frame. Dude looks like Burt Lancaster from here, but I can’t land the movie. Dangit!

-xtien

I can’t tell if he’s holding a distributor cap, but is it Night of the Iguana?

-Tom

Separate Tables

The dynamic range on that film stock sucks though.