It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

The new 20:20

The 40:40 should make it a bit easier.

Is it Nighthawks (1981)?

It is Nighthawks! Such a silly movie - aesthetically it wants to be 70:s grit, but scriptwise it’s all 80:s action cartoon. And the ending is such an amazingly ridiculous thing I laughed out loud.

Rutger as the Terrorist that blows shit up just to blow shit up in the 80:80:

The 100:100

Over to you @MrTibbs

Thanks, Soren_Hoglund. Just a hint of those outrageous glasses were enough to immediately remind me of Stallone’s attempt to make a gritty N.Y. film. Rutger seemed to be having a ball though!

Here’s the new 20:20

The Martian?

Iron Eagle?

The Right Stuff?

October Sky?

It is The Right Stuff (1983)! One of the best ensembles in movie history.

Here’s the 40:40

60:60

80:80 (I figured this one would give it away)

100:100

120:120

140:140

And, finally (this is a long movie), the 160:160

Over to @Fortitudo

Good job…just wanted to mention that The Right Stuff was already done.

Doh! Thanks for that list charmtrap. If I ever win again, I’ll be sure to double check first before I pick a movie.

Woah, didn’t think I’d win :) Noice
Alright then lets see who’s seen this

That’s Amanda Plummer, which would make this Freejack.

ha ha you saw Freejack. I have a thing for sci-fi B movies.

40:40 Mick Jagger in his super sci fi armored vehicle

80:80

100:100 Our hero.

Take it away @Skipper

Directed by George Murphy, the New Zealand filmmaker behind The Quiet Earth, Utu, and Goodbye Pork Pie, who moved to Hollywood in the early 1990s to make Young Guns II, Under Siege II, and take up second-unit directing duties on Dante’s Peak!

I did indeed. I recognized Amanda due to being able to quote nearly the entire movie for, “So I Married an Axe Murderer.” It’s one of my cult favorites for some reason. Freejack wasn’t horrible, it was just … a B movie with slightly bigger actors for the time.

Mick Jagger was in that vehicle? If you’re out on your tank tonight, wear white.

Let’s start off with this 20:20:

Red Dawn?