It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

I have not. The trailer or whatever I saw of it gave off a Little Miss Sunshine vibe. Should I see it?

Nah. It’s a little too much on that side of the Sundancey spectrum for you, I think.

I brought it up just to be pedantic, because there’s a line where the dad calls out one of his daughters by asking all of his other kids, “Kids, do we qualify unique?” (this is a paraphrase) And all the kids reply, dutifully, “No.”

So I was just being a jerk and messing with you.

-xtien

Wow, that was a great guess. I’ve seen this and for the life of me was in the dark still.

I didn’t think it was too bad. I think the problem with it is the that not long into the movie you move beyond the social family experiment of it and more toward seeing how messed up things are for the entire situation for the kids post-movie timeline. You can’t keep the scope of your feelings about the movie within the time frame OF the movie. Or at least I could not.

It’s not a bad Sunday afternoon style movie, however.

Toby Jones obsessing over his flea gave it away.

New 20 here

Hmmmm. Is this Hell Night?

It is not Hell Night.

Here’s a 40

Let’s try a 60

I got nothin’, sorry.

I might be heading for a loss…here’s the 80.

I’ll give it a couple hours for straight-up guesses and then I’ll post some clues.

I knew I recognized that woman in the 20:20 - with those eyebrows it can only be The Company of Wolves.

You got it…thanks for saving me from the loss! No more shots, so it is your go @Soren_Hoglund.

The new 20:20

Hellbound: Hellraiser II?

Indeed.
The 40:40 with some hot windown action

The 60:60 with some hot villain action

The 80:80 with some hot phallic animatronics

Over to you @DrCrypt

Damn it! I knew I had seen this. I spent quite a while over the weekend trying to figure out if it was a vampire or evil cult movie, etc.

The new 20:20! Guess it now, the 40:40 will give it away!

Heaven Can Wait?

Oh wow that’s an excellent guess!