It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

40:40

Man on Fire?

Edit: actually, the scene I’m picturing in my head for those shots wasn’t Man on Fire after a little more thought, but I IMDB’d a little so I won’t change my guess.

Not sure my other guess is right either, but I’ll refrain either way unless this round really drags.

Patriots Day?

Jason_Levine has it. It is indeed Patriots Day.

60:60

80:80

100:100

120:120

Will there be drinking?
We’re not even old enough to buy alcohol.
Well that’s a crock of shit. I asked if there would be drinking.
And I already said no.
Are you bringing your sister?
Does she even want to go?
Did you ask her?

-Tom

New 20:20:

The Hurt Locker?

Sand Castle?

Spy Game?

BellaConusione has it! It is The Hurt Locker.

40:40

60:60

80:80

100;100

120:120 PTSD (I love this shot)

Over to you, BellaConfusione!

I don’t recall the plot at that point, but is he in a market in the US? Some of those cereal boxes look interesting.

Yes. It’s a key moment in the movie. James (Jeremy Renner) is there contemplating the mundane choices of everyday life. Choosing from tons of boxes of cereal. There is this sense that here he feels dead, but when he was over there facing death every day, he felt more alive, perhaps because he was doing what he was best at doing. And here he just has to pick between Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Golden Grahams.

This moment informs what he will decide to do next.

-xtien

“I’m craving a burger. Is that strange?”

Adrenaline addiction. It’s an all-too-common component of traumatic stress. Unfortunately, my son, a Purple Heart Afghanistan veteran, can tell you quite a bit about it.

Here is a new 20:20. I will probably not be able to check the thread often as i have the dubious pleasure of working on a trade show for the next few days.

If no one got it from the 20, i doubt the 40:40 will be much help:

Well, since I’m under 80 years old, I have no idea what this is, but I’ll take a guess. It has a scene in which Jason Isaacs’ grandfather confuses some woman at a formal event and another scene in what looks like a hotel. So I’ll guess…uh, The Philadelphia Story?

-Tom

An extra that someone could notice if they watched the Space Jam crowd scenes closely?

The 20 looks like a young-ish Bela Lugosi with a young Glenda Jackson, but I can’t imagine what that would be.

Oh heavens no. I was in a basketball arena for like fourteen hours cheering on action that wasn’t even happening. I venture to say the cardboard figures they used to fill in audience gaps are featured more prominently.

The cardboard thing is not a comment on my acting ability. I think.

-xtien

It’s not The Philadelphia Story, but you got one important detail about the film right @tomchick.

@charmtrap He really does look like a young Bela Lugosi, but it’s not him. I’m counting on you to have seen this however, and the 60:60 might be helpful: