It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Me too. It’s hard to search for stuff like that though, because people will write “gonna” when it’s “going” or whatever. So that’s why I write so many things down myself or go to the source material to confirm.

-xtien

That one in particular bites my ass because I transcribed it from the clip…and my mind automatically threw out the “archaic” verb and screwed it up…

resisting urge to edit for fourteenth time…

I’ll also go to the source material to confirm. It’s also fun to dig into the history of the lines where the material is available. For example, my son gave me a copy of “The Annotated Godfather.” I learned that Clemenza’s famous line, “Leave the gun. Take the cannoli,” was partially improvised. “Leave the gun” was in the script, but Richard Castellano improvised the second part, making all the difference.

Ooh. That sounds cool!

-xtien

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels?

Jostly! You want the genital cuff?

[that is to say…“No.”]

-xtien

It’s a treasure trove of information on the making of the movie. It goes well beyond the script and has some great detail about how Coppola was sure he was going to be fired by the studio, so he figured “what the hell” and cast his sister Talia Shire as Connie and how he was constantly fending off calls by the studio to fire Al Pacino, which seems hard to believe now.

The forty:

-xtien

Red Sparrow?

“You sent me to whore school!”

No. Not Red Sparrow.

-xtien

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back?

Damnit. I was going to type that. That’s Ali Larter.

Sorry, Horde. Its the unwritten rule of the road.

Seriously. I thought “That looks like a satire of Charlie’s Angels.”. Then I was like, "Ohhh, its the movie by the Stoner that has a satire of Charlie’s Angels in it. And also Matt Damon and Ben Afflack creating mocking personas who they actually become later in life. But before Jersey Girl. "

“Man, who the fuck just steals a monkey?”

Ding ding ding! We have a winnar in Poster 10 from Navarone! Woo-hoo!

sixty-one (Patrick calls this the Barry Bonds for some reason):

The eighty whatever (speaking of sports, here’s Harry Caray doing the car hood thing):

The one-hundred (somebody named their baby after a member of the Suicide Squad):

This is such a dumb movie. I leave it to you to figure out why I watched it recently.

You have the conch, @Navaronegun!

-xtien

“What the fuck is the Internet?”

Some exposition on why I call the 60 a 61 with an asterisk. Sometimes 61* is still a 60.

I’ll have something up in a few.

I know about this. Funny thing is, I almost used McGwire as the joke, but went with Bonds because numbers.

-xtien

“Movies has been very good to me”

-Xtien Sosa, probably

-xtien

Lads and Lassies, the new 20:20!