It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Suspicion?

C’est ne pas Suspicion.

40:40

Charade?

-Tom

That does look like the back of Audrey Hepburn’s neck…

-Tom

Were you sitting at your keyboard waiting for me to post a frame? :)

It is, indeed, Charade.

Over to you, fast-fingered Tom!

“Heroin, peppermint-flavored heroin.”

So no props for me getting one of y’all’s grampa movies? Sheesh. Fortunately, I really like Charade! Walter Matthau is pretty great in it, so I got it from the 20:20. And based on the, uh, maybe three or four Cary Grant movies I’ve seen, he’s pretty good, too. In Charade, a kid with a squirtgun fights Cary Grant, and the kid wins. It’s a shame Cary Grant was obsoleted by George Clooney.

Okay, let me pose a question. In what movie will you see this at the 20:20?

-Tom

A Single Shot? Now can we move on so I don’t have to hear your interminable, ludicrous trolling about “Obsolescence”? Sam Rockwell makes no claims at replacing anyone. He is unique.

No kidding. Especially since Grant made his last movie about 20 years before the world ever heard of George Clooney.

Now his Auntie, however…

A Single Shot, indeed.

Over to Mr. Gun.

-Tom

I expected a lot more from that when it came out, based on the cast. I was disappointed.

This 20:20 seems to have a Copper ruining a bash:

Ragtime?

Coalhouse Walker, Jr.: [praying] Lord, I’d hoped I’d have the courage to know what I should do now. You must see how sick at heart I’ve been… and how I’ve performed this thing with little appetite.
[sobs]
I’d hoped… you’d reveal to me along the way why you put such a rage in my heart.
[a brief pause]
Tell me what to do now!
Please.
[sighs]
God, tell me what to do.

Harold Robbins Jr., unfulfilled greatness.

Also Brad Dourif, Elizabeth McGovern, Mandy Patinkin, Mary Steenbergen. Randy Newman score. Milos Foreman at the height of his powers. James Cagney’s last role onscreen.

The Olde English 800 (a Forty):

The Roger Maris (61*):

The 1hr21min20sec:

The Two Centuries:

The not-rare-anymore Beltway (202):

The hermit-like Old School Tweet (140):

Everybody Loves the Michigan Rag, @Jason_Levine

New 20:20:

Tom Jones?

The Madness of King George?

Med Artillery is on target again! It is The Madness of King George.

Back over to you, Greek Isle Gunner!

“You’ll have to speak up, I don’t see very well.”

I’ll have something up in a few hours.